Chapter 11: I Hear Wedding Bells

*HELLO!! I am so sorry it has taken so long to post this chapter. I've had lots of problems with Wattpad and I am just now uploading it. This is and will be the final chapter to this book. But.... I will be making a sequel [insert epic music here]! Thank you to EVERYONE who has read this, I can't thank you enough. Vote, and comment. Especially if you have an idea for the sequel! I would LOVE it if you guys continued to share this with your friends. I love you all! ~big hug and kiss~

-Gabby

Chapter 12

Alleen's POV

"Today's the day!" I say to Eleanor. She smiles as a hairdresser fixes my hair all pretty.

"What does Niall look like?" I ask imagining my fiancé looking as handsome as ever.

"That would spoil the surprise!" Eleanor says.

Eleanor fixes my makeup and I actually use eyeliner away from the red carpet. I look at myself in the long mirror. "I look beautiful!" I say twirling. Eleanor smiles as I tell her "Thank you" and hug her.

I walk down the isle all happy and smile, but I don't look at Niall. If I did I probably would faint. When I finally get to the point where I HAVE to look at him, I wish I could run and hide. It's not because I'm embarrassed, it's because he looks so hot and handsome. He isn't taking his eyes off me, which makes me feel a little self-conscious.

"You look so beautiful," Niall whispers looking into my eyes. "You're dress is very pretty on you."

My dress is a very flowy sleeveless dress. It has many beads on the front.

"I'm 100% positive that you just made world's sexiest man. As if you hadn't already," I whisper to him, smiling. He whisper-laughs.

Niall begins to read a little paper he wrote about how we met and everything. "Alleen. We met 11 years ago at our Atlanta show and I kept telling Louis, Liam, Harry, and Zayn, 'I need to get this girl's number!! She's beautiful!' When I finally gave you my number and you called me everyday, I was determined to see you again. I remember when you finally turned 18 and we went on our first date to Nando's. I was determined that I would marry you. And now here we are. Almost married," Niall says.

"We're at the I do's!" I keep saying inside my head.

"I do," Niall says. "I do," I say.

"You may kiss the bride."

Niall lifts up my vail and smiles at me. Then we kiss.

Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Harry all stand up and clap and smile at the same time. Liam gives a few 'whoop whoops' and winks at me.

Liam's POV

I walk into the white chapel. "Today's the day!" I say to Harry. "My Niall is gettin' married!"

"Your Niall?" Harry laughs.

"Last time I checked you weren't his father," Zayn smiles.

"Or are you hiding something from us?!? GUYS! LIAM IS ACTUALLY NIALL'S DAD!" Louis exclaims laughing.

"Tone it down a bit, Lou. You don't want the whole world to know," I say sitting down.

Eleanor sits down next to Louis.

"Hey, did you know that Liam is Niall's father?" Louis whispers to her. She turns to look at me.

"Oh really? Well that's interesting. Does Niall know?" she jokes. Louis laughs. Zayn is sitting next to Perrie, Louis next to Eleanor, and Harry and I are by ourselves. Harry keeps looking at a girl on the other side and grinning. She blushes and looks at the ground. I smile. The boys turn around and whisper to each other. They look from whatever they are staring at, back to me. All of a sudden they stop and someone sits down next to me.