"No where, just with my friends." I lie slowly. I have always been a good liar.

She nods slowly before furrowing her eyebrows. "Are you and your friends safe?"

I smile and squeeze her hand lightly. "Yeah, we're fine."

"I love you, Tallulah," She speaks, connecting her gaze with mine. "I'm sorry if I have ever been unfair with you, and I'm sorry for keeping your real father away from you all these years, but you know where I'm coming from."

"I know, "I cut her off. "And I understand, mother, and I'm not mad at you or anything. I never was."

She smiles and kisses my cheek before asking, "Do you know what's the only difference between me and you?"

"What?" I ask, smiling.

"You've always been so brave, unlike me. You would go out in the middle of the night when you were eight to play with our neighbour's dog, and you would always watch horror movies all alone, from the age of eleven." She laughs a little and I grin, remembering how much I loved to do that.

She continues and says, "And later on, that braveness turned into something huge; you started rebelling against me for all the right reasons, and you were never afraid to show it. Then you became this beautiful spirit that wants the freedom of love and the freedom of being who you truly are, and no matter how much I tell you, I will never be able to explain how much I look up to you, how much you inspire me and how much I want to be like you."

I keep quiet as I look down at our hands, feeling my heart shaking with all types of emotions.

"Don't ever stop fighting for what you want, Tallulah," She whispers. "No matter how many people tell you it's not worth it, or it's wrong, if you're convinced that it's the right thing to do, then do it, and never settle for unfairness."

"I won't." I find myself saying in a low whisper.

"I know," She smiles and kisses my forehead. "Go get some sleep, darling."

"I'll be spending the night at Louis'." I tell her, standing up.

She signals me away with her hand and says, "Go on then, just be careful."

Nodding, I head over to the bathroom and literally take a shower in under five minutes, before putting on fresh clothes and taking all the equipments with me in a bag. I stop at Cronan's room on the way out and stare at him, my sunshine.

Carefully, I tip toe inside his room and place a small kiss on his forehead. "I love you."

And with that, I head out of the house, sneaking to the gate and out of the village, preparing myself for the worst and the best. I arrive sooner than I think, and as I'm about to knock on Louis' door, Sir Artair and Liam pull it open with wide grins over their faces.

"Oh, hey, Tallulah." Liam greets and I smile.

"What's up, Liam?"

"We're staying at my mother's house for the night, so we won't disturb you and Louis." He says.

"Oh, it's okay." I immediately say.

Sir Artair smirks. "I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear pounding against the walls, aye?"

Before I can let the embarrassment take over, I let out a laugh and say, "Okay, then."

"See you later." Sir Artair winks and Liam waves before they both head out and I get inside, closing the door behind me.