Chapter Seven

Justin

I squeezed my eyes shut, biting my bottom lip harshly as my thighs shook. I wanted to moan so badly.

Okay, maybe its impossible to turn down a hand job. Even when its coming from someone I strongly dislike.

Zayn might be taking over my life, but I have to give props where it is due; his wrists twitched in all the right ways, his hand wasnt afraid to grab every part of my member, including the balls.

I was on the verge of screaming because of how good it was.

Part of my mind was trying to remind me that Zayn is a title stealing prick, but the other part was being very convincing for me to just sit there and let Zayn pleasure the absolute fuck out of me.

I was relieved nobody was eying us, instead most of the boys were asleep, while the rest were either too busy talking, watching a movie on their tablet or laptop, or listening to music.

My eyes opened just a tiny bit, and I was able to see that Zayn had a cocky grin plastered over his face, knowing how close I was to spilling my load.

I normally remember to have tissues on me, but after finding out my friends obviously arent my friends, I didn't bother bringing a pack with me.

"I d..." I breathed, trying to make a sentence through all the pleasure.

"Bet no ones ever made you feel this good, huh?" Zayn spoke deeply, having adjusted his head so he could say it quietly in my ear.

My heart felt like it had increased beating so much; was I close to cumming or having a heart attack.

"There's nothing to clean it up," I quickly uttered, my hips bucking upwards, "I'm gonna-"

"No you're not, actually." Zayn smirked, his hand stopping completely.

"Huh?" My face grew a crimson red. Is he serious?

Zayn tucked my penïs back into my sweats like it was a usual thing to do, pulling his hand away, "I think its time for a rest, dont you?"

He's serious.

"Fine, I'll finish myself." I scoffed, reaching down to have that orgasm I was deeply craving.

It wont feel as great, but I cant stand being on edge.

"Not happening." Zayn grabbed my hand, grinning, "Hey coach!"

"Dude, what the hell?" I glared at him, not understanding why he wont let me finish off.

Is he torturing me? I knew this guy was an ass.

"I'm not just gonna let you cum," Zayn whispered, his grin growing wider on his face as Hugh walked towards us, using the back of the seats to keep balance, "You dont deserve that yet."

I wanted to beat him with a shovel.

"Boys? We getting along?" Hugh stopped a row in front of us, his eyes glancing between Zayn and I.

Zayn nodded, "Yes sir," he threw an arm over my shoulder, "I was actually just talking to Justin about how he should train, seeing as the injury needs to fully heal."

My dïck was still painfully hard, I might actually cry.

"He didnt hurt his leg, which wont effect his footwork, but I know what you mean, he definitely needs to train differently. We dont want him to stress." Coach Hugh smiled.

Am I suddenly non-existent?

"I thought maybe I should help him out. Obviously you need to focus on the team, whereas, I can train just as hard while helping Justin. We could share tips." Zayn added happily, much to my displeassure.