Chapter One (Little Taste Of The Book)

Justin's POV

Target locked.

I could feel the beads of sweat cascade down my forehead, along my neck and all over my back. My breathing was uneven as my eyes stared intently at the goal.

I could hear the coach faintly in the background, "Come on, make us proud!" His screams are almost unheard when mixed in with the cheers and screams of the crowd.

It feels like the world is in slow motion as I take half a step back, glancing at the sphere shaped object, my heart pounding in my chest as I run forward.

My left leg stills for a second; and then it retracts a little, before darting forward and kicking the ball harshly.

Everything becomes silent as I stand and watch it swoop through the air, talently spiralling a little.

The goalkeeper for the opposite team leaps in the direction I aimed for.

I clenched my fists tightly, my eyes widening as the goalkeeper falls to the ground - which allows the ball to hit the safety of the nets, earning a roar of cheers.

"Fuck yeah!" I threw my fist in the air proudly.

My teammates rushed over, throwing me up in the air as we all began celebrating the victory of our winning goal.

"Good on ya, boys!" Hugh, our coach, clapped wildly as he runs over.

"I cant believe you did that with the last three seconds, mate!" Niall pulled me into a hug.

I laughed, "You guys helped me get the ball, its all our winning shot."

"Stop being modest, Justin." Louis swatted the back of my head, "We wouldn't have won if it werent for that killer shot."

I blushed lightly at that thought, but grinned, "Guess I'm your good luck charm." I winked suggestively.

"Alright, alright, lets head back to the hotel boys, because we get up early to leave for the Australian leg of the game tour." Hugh grinned, "Which means some of us get to share our home country."

"I'm so making you all eat vegemite when we get there!" Calum announced, dancing around excitedly.

"The fact we are all staying at my house when we get to Sydney freaks me out." Luke pouted, "You guys need to stay away from my mother - she might fatten you up."

"As long as what she feeds us isn't the disgusting thing you call vegemite, I'm fine with it." Harry laughs.

Ashton snorts, "You guys don't know what you're missing out on - the shit is the most amazing part about Australia."

"I was keen on trying the Kangaroo," I wiggled my brows.

"Get the fuck out of here, that's not nice!" Luke punched my shoulder and I whined.

"Boys, lets leave the violence for our next enemy team, please." Hugh laughed, shaking his head, "Now lets get to the lockers and change so we can leave."

~

I tapped away on my phone, smiling as I let my mother know we won the game.

I was text walking as we made our way to the tour bus, bumping continuously into my friends (teammates) backsides.

"Put your phone down." Liam laughed, flicking my shoulder.

I pouted and did so as we came across a few fans.

"You guys were awesome! We love you! can I get a picture?!" A few girls began screaming.

I cringed at the fact their outfits were so skimpy, but politely stopped and took photos with them, as did the others.

"I absolutely love The Moonshine team," One girl beamed towards me, her cleavage popping out through her shirt.

I felt my heartbeat begin to beat faster in absolute dislike of that, "O-Okay, thanks."

"You're so hot!" She said rather loudly, and before I knew it, she was flashing her tits.

Thats when I literally screamed. Fans thought it was a joke-scream, but if only they knew how terrified I actually was of those knockers - those things were gonna suffocate me.

"That's enough," Luke shouted at them, smiling to make it seem he was kidding, before he dragged me onto the bus.

I felt utterly sick to my stomach, whining childishly, "I could have died."

"Its a pair of tits, not Pennywise The Clown." One of my teammates laughed.

I frowned, crossing my arms, "They were out to get me."

"Sure they were." Luke patted my shoulder sarcastically.

I bit my lip, rolling my eyes as I made my way to the back of the bus, somewhat forcing Luke to come sit with me.

I wanted to forget the image of the boobs in my head, and I was hoping Luke could help me.

Once everyone was on the bus, and it began driving, I leant back into my seat, glancing at Luke.

He was playing some game on his tablet.

I bit my lip, "Luke?" I whispered.

"Hmm?" Luke glanced at me.

"Can you, you know, give me a hand?" I murmured.

Luke looked around the rest of the bus, before looking to me with a sigh, "Do you really need a handjob right now?" He whispered.

"Please, just to distract me... I almost died." I begged, batting my eyelashes for him.

Luke rolled his eyes, "Do you have to beg?"

"Please Luke?" I frowned.

Luke bit his bottom lip, sighing deeply before he switched his tablet off.

I hid the smile that wanted to jump out once I knew I was getting something I wanted.

I already felt myself begin to harden at my newfound knowledge.

Luke's hand slowly massaged my thigh, before sneaking its way over my sweatpants, rubbing me through the fabric.

"Dont moan too loud," Luke murmured, keeping his eyes locked forward while his hand slipped under the waistband, giving me exactly what I needed,

Some sexual relief.

Author's Note;

That was just a look into what this books about, hope you enjoyed it. Please let me know your thoughts! :)

♡ Vote ♥ Review ♥ Fan ♡