chapter 1

The night was cool and crisp, and the chilly air tickled Jasmine 's runny nose.
Her tears stung her red cheeks as she ran to Josh's red-brick shingled house.

Ugh that good boy innocent house. I wish someone knew what heartless monster it contained within !
Angry thoughts raced through Jasmine ' s mind as she chased her shattered life through the quiet streets of her suburban town.
I'll show him! I'll show them all! Especially that bitch Cara!

Suddenly she was standing in front of it, the house, and strangely all of her fury melted away.
All she felt was loneliness . A horrible and terrible loneliness that consumed her and left her naked, raw, scared , and oh so so alone.
She crept up to the heavy wooden front door and was about to walk away when she remember about the spare key under the potted vincas.

She gingerly turned the key in the lock and carefully entered the cursed place.
A chill ran down her spine and goosebumps quickly followed.
She remember all of the summer and autumn nights together , the cuddling, the laughing, the kissing . Rage shook her body yet again. Freakin' Anabelle!!!

Annabelle

That pussy!
Annabelle was in control now.
She opened her eyes anew, clenched her pounding fists and took hold of the metal bat. It felt cool in her burning hands.
She looked around Josh ' s dark living room .
She was ready to strike anything she saw in this disgustingly peaceful abode of the boy who broke her heart.
she looked around, her eyes sparkling with pure hatred and quietly rushed upstairs.
Anger coursed through her veins.
Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!I'll get him, oh I'll get him good!!!
She opened the door and entered the familiar room.
Her gaze softened with nostalgia, and Jasmine started breaking through.
But then she saw him.
Josh was lying in his bed with his favorite set of blue and white sheets that his mother gave him before she died. A tiny sliver of moonlight snuck its way onto the floor of the room illuminating Josh's fuzzy bear slippers.
Suddenly Annabelle just couldn't take it

"Hold my hand," whispered Jasmine breaking the quiet, even, gentle snores coming from Josh.
He didn't wake up. Instead, he rolled over so Jasmine could not see his face anymore.
She walked around the bed and whispered a little louder
" Hold my hand Josh!" She was beginning to feel angry again. " Joooooooosh"
She remembered about the bat.
It was still in her left hand.
Jasmine ' s lose grip on it tightened. She hit the headboard,her patience had run out, but Annabelle wasn't coming back just yet.

She crept closer to his peaceful sleeping face and slapped him awake.

He jerked into a sitting position, his blue eyes full of surprise.
"Wha..?" He wasn't focused but then he saw Jasmine. His face contorted with fright and pain as she calmly stood . Her gaze never wavered as she calmly spoke yhe words "how could you " in a cold emotionless monotone.
The slap exhilarated her, but she wasn't just about to show it.