Prolog : Welcome Back

Dipper ran as fast as he can while trying to avoid branches. Regretting his action by disturbing an ugly hag home. It's not his plan to enter a hag cave and destroying a cauldron full with a boiling green liquid that turns out to be a beauty potion for the hag.

When the hag returned to the cave and noticed that her home is a mess and her cauldron is destroyed and empty, she became so furious and start chasing after Dipper while trying to curse him.

It's only his second day at Gravity Falls and he already got into trouble.

---

Two years since the fall of Bill Cipher after he tried to take over the world. Dipper Pines and his twin sister, Mabel Pines came back to Gravity Falls every summer. It's their fourth summer in Gravity Falls and now they are going to stay permanently with their Grunkles in Mystery Shack. They plan to continue their high-school in Gravity Falls.

Dipper and Mabel arrived late at night, their Grunkles is already waiting for them when they reached the bus stop. Welcoming them warmly and brought them back to Mystery Shack. The Shack was just like how they remember, full with fake mysterious creatures that Stan create for tourist attraction.

Dipper didn't understand why Grunkle Ford kept letting Grunkle Stan doing this, but Dipper won't complain. Even if the creature is a fake, Dipper still loves Mystery Shack.

Since last year, Dipper and Mabel had their own bedroom. Even though they still held a lot of sleepovers. Dipper got his own new bedroom, it's bigger than the attic since he turns out to be such a huge nerd that bring a lot of books while Mabel stayed in the attic. She said that she is already comfortable in the attic. Grunkle Ford tried to talk to her so she will change her mind but Grunkle Stan sure isn't complaining.

Their first night in Gravity Falls, they are having a sleepover. Mabel sleeps at Dipper room that night before they went to sleep, they shared lots of stories and laughed. Even when their body is tired somehow they managed to stay awake until past midnight.

The next day, they start to unpack their belongings. Grunkle Stan said they can have today off since they just arrived last night. Soos hug them when he came to work, talking for a while before helping Stan and get back to work. Wendy is also still working part-time at Mystery Shack. After greeting their friends, Dipper and Mabel went back to unpack.

Dipper took a break after lunch, he went alone to the forest for a walk while Mabel is going to meet her friends, Grenda and Candy.

Dipper remembered every part of the forest as if the forest is his own house. When he saw a cave that he has never seen before being a curious boy he is, he entered the cave.

It was his first mistake.

The cave was dark, but he can see a light from the middle of the cave. Turning on his flashlight on his phone, he saw a big cauldron in the middle of the cave. The cauldron is full with green liquid. The liquid is still boiling so it's probably still new. Curious, he tried to touch the cauldron with his bare hand. The cauldron is still hot and burned his hand, Dipper is surprised by the sudden hotness.

He jumped back because of it, knocking the cauldron down. The cauldron crack and the green liquid inside spill everywhere, the cave became a mess and Dipper got a bad feeling about it.

Not long after that, someone returned to the cave. Dipper after reading so much about the creature and discussing it with Grunkle Ford, notice that the owner of the cave is a hag.

The hag is furious when she saw her cauldron is destroyed. Dipper ran out of the cave while avoiding her curse. He ran as fast as he could back to where the Shack is. He heard a lot of curses from the hag, Dipper still tried to speed up while avoiding curses and now branches.

His body is asking for oxygen, his foot is tired and Dipper regretted not doing more exercise when he can. Feeling tired, Dipper cannot focus anymore, he just want to go back to the Shack and for the hag to get lost.

Running fast for the first time in his fourth summer at Gravity Falls, he already tripped for a few times but somehow he still managed to get back to running.

He tripped once again and lose his balance. Forgetting the pain in his hand, Dipper tried to reach for something. His hand caught something and he felt warm. No. It's not warm. Hot?

He felt familiar with it. He opened his eyes, not noticing he closed it in the first place and the first thing he saw is the familiar blue fire.

His eyes met with the familiar one eye from the dream demon that tried to take over the world two years ago.

"Hello Pine Tree, you loved getting into trouble, didn't you?"

Dipper thought that getting chased by the hag is bad enough, but this. This is a lot worse than that.

(SVOOL KRMV GIVV, WRW BLF NRHH NV?)