bad luck all my life

Jacks p.o.v
I've had bad luck all my life. My parents passed away in a car crash when I was young, and my grandma who took care of me passed away from cancer. And my girlfriend just left me. My life is filled with bad luck and I remember getting all of this bad news... (so now im going to put all the bad things that happened to him in order when and what happened)

The crash
I was like nine at the time and I was at my aunt lindas (random name).While my parents where out, she suddenly gets a call and then she immediately started crying and told me my parents crashed with another car and they both died. I also started crying and the next day we went to there burial and then, when my aunt couldn't take care of me they took me to my granny's house and she would take care of me I was happy with her but I would never smile for the fact that I know that my parents are gone.

My grandmas passing
So for the past year my grandma was diagnosed with cancer so she spent her final days in the hospital, so I decided to visit her but little did I know I was about to suffer yet another heart break. So I was there, and she said in a weak voice "when I pass away, promise me you will be strong and work hard to get a good life and you will not get in any trouble." so I say "I promise it." and with that last sentence she says "I love you and..." I said "and what...?!" But then the monitor went "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" so I started freaking out so I call the nurse and later they said she passed away so I sobbed but I promised her I would be strong and work hard so I go off and fingers a job at a supermarket (he's 19 btw) as a clerk I worked and then finished my turn and went home so the next morning I wake up and dress up for my grandmas burial so they buried her and I was sad but I promised her I would stay strong.

My breakup
So I had a girlfriend named signe and so one day she comes to my house and she seems sadder than usual so I ask "what's wrong" so she said "I'm sorry Sean but..." so I ask "but what?" And she says "I'm leaving you for another guy..." so I started to say "your joking right...?" "No" she replies so I say "why...?" I ask with my voice breaking and tears forming "I'm tired of pretending to be happy with you so I've been dating another guy and I've been waiting to tell you the news..." so I filled with sadness and anger say "get out of my house...now " so she says "wait just let me explai-" so I cut her off and say "NOW" so she says "fine..." and she walks away so I close the door and break down into tears and say "why am I the only person with bad luck!" So I calm down and decide to go to bed since I have to work the next day. but since I couldn't sleep with all of my problems I took almost half a bottle of night-quil so I finally fell asleep and woke up late so I rushed to work but since I was 3 hours late I had to work 3 extra hours I usually got out at 8:00 but I was late so I coming out at 12:00 enstead yay...

Ok so this is my first chapter and tell me if you like it 😁😁 k bye love y'all peeps