2.

At that time, I didn't really care. I didn't care about my future, my family or the things that were coming out of my mouth. I did stupid things, regardless of what others may think. Those things could have hurt some people, but it was indifferent to me.

I've played with a lot of peoples feelings, got beaten up for it and got insulted by the victims and often their family members.

My image at school was 'player', some people even called me 'pervert' or 'repulsive', probably because I've done about 50% of the girls there, but it's not my problem if those idiots play along.

'Boys? Jiho never did boys.'

It was just not my thing. I thought so at least, right until I met that boy.

He was tied up, looking like a big birthday gift that presenting itself in such a pleasant way. In that moment I knew, I didn't really wanted to untie him, I just wanted to eat him up right on the spot.

"Wanna sleep in my room tonight? I have one for myself."

I didn't need to think those words through, I instantly knew I wanted and needed his affection for the night. Only today, only once, that's all I needed.

As I turned around to face him, he looked at me with the most stunning blush, not only his cheeks and ears were red but also his forehead, chin and scalp. For a second I thought it was cute, but my mind got rid of that thought fast, it's not something you call another male.

After a few seconds of silence he turns his head away and I could swear that I saw his bottom lip tremble slightly.

"W-what would happen if I said yes...?"

Silence. I didn't really see that coming. I didn't even know what I expected to come, my mind just went blank.

It took some time to gather myself and I was probably still dazed but I eventually got myself back into reality.

"Hmm...we would need to make up an excuse for your family first I guess." I said cheeky and with a smirk.

"And then..?" He asked with the sweetest voice, slightly trembling but still clear and high pitched, I couldn't help but laugh.

"And then, I would claim you for myself. Only if you agreed and wanted to of course." I leaned back, my hands still grasped to the rail, looking at the other with that same smirk I had previously.

"Okay"

It was faint but I definitely heard it, it was the one word I was unconsciously craving for this whole time.

I let go of the rail, feeling a cold breeze brushing through my hair and slowly closing the distance between me and the smaller male. He was looking at his feet, still flustered, so I softly placed my hand on his cheek and tilted his head up, so he was looking straight into my eyes.

"Your wish is my command." I said with a smile, before softly placing my plush lips on his.

-

"Hmpf..." God...I can't breathe, the air in here is unbearable!

I moaned in annoyance and slowly sat up, my eyes were still shut but soon after, they flew open, caused by a great pain in the lower region of my body. It felt like someone was trying to rip me apart, starting at the bottom.

"Aah, fucking hell!" I swear silently, trying not to wake my family up.

But I guess I actually didn't need to worry about that, because... "Shut up." ...I hear someone groan besides me that had absolutely nothing to do with my brother or my father. As I look over, I see the blond male from the day before laying there, burying his face in the pillow and being...butt naked.

So, apparently I'm not in my own room.

Suddenly it hit me. I fucked Jiho...or rather got fucked by Jiho.

That would at least explain the bad air and the horrible pain coming from my ass but...why where my hands tied behind my back? And how did we even fit in this small bed together??

"Wake the fuck up und help me untie!" I say annoyed and fail an attempt to shake him, because once again I didn't manage to unity myself and my whole body ached.

"I told you to shut up remember?" He groaned in return and suddenly flipped me over, placing his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. My face was now beneath his chin and close to his chest, my cheeks suddenly grew hot. "H-hey, stop. I can't breathe like this, you will make me suffocate!" I protested but he ignored me and continued his snooze.

I wasn't able to do anything so I just obeyed and closed my eyes again, trying to get some more sleep but my hips were keeping me awake so I just stared at Jiho's bare chest, thinking about last night and letting his slightly sweaty but pleasant sent fill my nostrils.

I didn't think I'd do something like that at the first day meeting, but damn he was good.

A/N

Thanks for reading, I know the first part is kinda cheesy but yeah....
English isn't my fist language so don't judge me if I do some mistakes here and there, thank you :3
(btw I love the pictures at the top, it so perfect xD)