Chapter 1: It's the End...

(Note: THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER, SPLATOON REFERENCES COME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND FORWARD. This my first fan fic, misspelling could intend to come and my story telling it's not 100% accurate. But hope you like it anyway)

It's been 2 weeks since the Elemental War, scientists have found a way to use elements for their necessary reasons. When the news was heard, everyone wanted to have that kind of ability. After the news,chaos spread to the globe, to harness that kind of 'power'. This is my story.

"K.J. come on we've got to go the shelter!" said my mother. "I'm coming, I'm coming, just need to get my stuff real quick!" I said. "C'mon!"said dad. "I'm here, I'm here, GO!" I said.
The streets were empty, and there was nothing but crashed cars and trash all over the neighborhood. I was getting worried that were not going to make it. "We've only got 5 minutes before that "ice" nuke comes and destroy the city."Dad said. "But the shelter is 6 minutes away!" Mom said. "Don't worry we will make it." Dad said. "Wait, isn't that the shelter?" I said. "Yes! But is blocked by the cars!" Said dad. "We've got to go by foot!" Said mom.

We were in the entrance of the shelter, my mom and dad entered. When I was going to enter, amysterious figure grabbed me and threw me away from the entrance. "This is just the end kid" said the figure. When I was inspecting him, it looked like a soldier. "MOM, DAD!!" I yelled. "K.J.!!" screamed Dad. Someone grabbed hold of mom and dad. "Take them to the test chamber,we need those results NOW." said they're Capitan. "What is going on?!?!" said K.J. "We are developing a cure for the people who got affected by the other "elemental"nukes, we don't need a kid involved in this project of ours, take him out of here" said the captain. The soldier was moving towards me.

Before he could grab hold of me, I took my bag and ran to the entrance. Right before I could enter, a nuclear bomb just exploded. Keeping my eyes off the entrance, I got shot... I fell to the ground with the stuff I was carring. My wii uconsole and the controllers fell right beside me. The captain and the soldier ran towards the shelter entrance, leaving me behind...with my pain.

Right before the the doors to the shelter closed, I saw a green yellowish smoke coming from the shelter. It was freezing everything from its path. When I turned around to see thedamage... the blast radios was getting close and it was freezing also everything in its path. When my time was almost up, somebody came to me, it put me a green amulet, and ran away. My time was up. This was my end.

-End of chapter 1-

Tell me what you think of it!
(Original source: http://aminoapps.com/p/m63kai )