Chapter 2 - The meeting

Chapter 2

Point of view: Demi

'Jason!' I yelled. 'Why did Tim have to kill that man? Because of this, Tim is completely in shock. He had to stab that man and eventually kill him. Is that what you father wants? He makes children bloody murderers and those children can't handle that and they are in shock. Can't you tell your dad to stop, because I can't deal with it anymore.' 'Demi, you really have to relax, although that's hard.' he says. 'It's all going to be just fine. I will talk with my dad and convince him to change his mind. Is that okay for you?' 'Yes. Thank you Jason.' 'You're welcome.'

Point of view: Jason

I went to my fathers office and knocked on the door. 'Come in.' 'How could you do this.' I yelled at him. 'Can you tell me what this is about?' 'Tim, because of you he is in shock and he will have a traume for the rest of his life.' 'Don't be that silly. You know that it's our ultimate purpose, my son. We want that those children are a new generation of accomplices, don't we?' 'Yes dad, but...' Before I even could finish my sentence, he cut me off. 'Jason, you have to know. People who say yes, don't say no, my son. Now I have to ask you to leave. I have business that needs to be done.' Yeah right, if business is recruiting new accomplices, then he is doing business.

Point of view: Jack

Why does Jason always have to be a pain in the ass. Lately he is only complaining and complaining and complaining. It probably has to do with that new girl, Demi. He knows that I'll do anything for him, but limits have to be made. But that isn't important. I have to prepare myself to rob the Art Gallery in Easthampton. It will be really easy, because approximately three-quarter of the employees are my accomplices. The visitors will be used as hostages. Although they might be new accomplices. I'll decide later. 

Point of view: Demi

What is he planning to do? Is he going to hold people hostage? Is he crazy? Doesn't he know how well guarded the Art Gallery is?  What is going to happen with us if someone makes a mistake? Are we going to be arrested and then going to jail? All those questions with no answers. Meanwhile Tim isn't in shock anymore. He is gaming in his room right now. Jack really does a lot to keep us happy, because he doesn't want any sorts of trouble. Nor did he know the accomplices were planning a revolt to bring him down.  I don't know whether we'll survive, or going down with him.

~ A day later in the afternoon ~

I woke up very early. This has already been the fourth day of my abduction. Everybody was already busy to prepare the event of that day. Jack was already in the Art Gallery, because the guards let him in last night and they killed the non-henchmen. Now we all had to wait for Jasons signal. We would help if things got out of hand. I wasn't allowed to participate, because I wasn't trained for it yet. Then we heard the signal. Some silly visitor had touched a painting, so the alarm sounded. The Police were there immediately. There was a hail of bullets. Jack was wounded. He was brought back to us and here he was getting medical attention. But then a second failure occured. A couple walked near the castle and they heard shots. They called the police.  Another hail of bullets came. We didn't get hurt. Well, not physically, but mental. Jason told me i had to hide in my room and come out when he would come. I waited for an hour. 

The last shot was fired. Jason told us that we had to leave.  Leave and go to another place. No castle, because that would be too obvious. We went to an empty shed. Everyone was blindfolded and all things were packed. The journey lasted for ten hours. Everyone was exhausted when we came there. This was for sure not the good old Easthampton.

Point of View: Jason

~Flashback~

Today was the day. The day my dad and I were going to recruit new people in the Art Gallery. I really don't know why he gets new recruits every single month. There is a limit, right? It was my job to, when something went wrong, send recently trained recruits to help. A tourist was very dumb and touched painting. The police were almost instantly at the scene, which caused a hail of bullets. My father killed three of them, but them was he hit himself. Afterwards he went back to the castle, being caried by Igor, our Russian bodyguard.