Intro

My name is David, last name unavailable. Some people call me a hero, others call me a villain. But, I call myself a kid. I mean, that's what I am. Even as I tell this story, I'm only nineteen years old. Can you believe it? One kid got the weight of the entire world pushed onto his shoulders, like the kind of stuff you'd see in an anime or a cool novel. Well, this isn't either of those things. This is real life. My life.

I wasn't promoted because of merit. I was pushed through the ranks because of favoritism and lies. I wasn't the strongest, smartest, quickest, or anything like that. I had my specialties, but I couldn't even make good use of them. People took advantage of me, using me as more of a symbol rather than treating me like an actual person. For five years of my life this happened, under the guise that I was the living fulfillment of some prophecy I honestly still don't believe exists.

Even now, after everything has already been done. After everything that you're about to read has become history, I still can't believe in any of it. Part of me thinks it's all just a dream, but that's beside the point. What truly matters is the fact that this is all real. Very real. So real, in fact, that this can very well happen to you.

I've been told that my position in the prophecy is one that doesn't stay constant between all the parallel worlds. That everything has played out and will continue to play out an infinite amount of times, to an infinite amount of people. Results may vary.

In light of that knowledge, I've put together my own autobiography. The purpose of this is to inform you. Yes, you. It's no coincidence that you're reading this book. In your future, this may become a reality. It may happen to you, it may happen to your kid. It could be someone you know, or someone you'll get to know; but the fact that you're reading this proves that all of the information is valuable to you.

Learn from my mistakes. Do better than I did.

But, keep this book a secret. Even now, in your time, there are those with knowledge beyond that of a human. They'll be looking for any copy of this book they can find. Treasure it and never let it fall into the wrong hands.