chapter 1

so let me get this out in the open right now. My names is Angel shadow I am 17 years old. With jet black hair that go's all the way down my back, with natural blood red streaks (I was born with it, soon you will understand why tho). I am 5'9 skinny in a good way, with large chest if you know what I mean, and curse in all the right places. Also I have strange eyes that kinda change with my mood, the are normally green but they change to black or red. Weird I know right. I HATE the color pink, country music, skanks, slow drivers, and anyone that gets in my way. I have a twin brother name Damon shadow, and naturally since he is my twin he is 17. He is 6'2, and extremely built (he is defiantly someone you don't want to mess with.). His hair is the same color as mine but his streaks are blue, also natural. His eye are green to and change black but instead of red they go blue like his hair. We would seem just strange with those qualities but the most fuck up thing about us is that we are wolves and not the underworld wolves just plane mountain wolves but ten times larger. Unfortunately we don't get to shift until we are 18 or find our mate but we do get powers first. We both have a thing about people telling us what to do, we don't take shit from anyone, except our father, but that's because we respect him and he lets us do what ever we want to do anyways.

At the moment our father is getting relocated for his job, which gets him a lot of money. Which also means that me and Damon have to go to a new school. Our last school we ran like kings no one messed with us not even the teachers, but we didn't bully people, if they fucked with us yes we messed them up but other then that we kept to our selves. We are extremely protective of each other. No guy approaches me unless I tell Damon MENTALLY that I want to talk to that guy and if not the guy will more than likely get punched on the face or yelled at. Same goes for girls I won't let them hardly near him even if he lets them, but that is only cause I know how they are and the fact the he is kinda a softie.

If you caught it earlier we do have powers, it mainly is quick healing, talking to people mentally, and mind control.

Back to my dads new job he is a lawyer which means he travels a lot and is not home. We will now be going to Ponderosa High School in flagstaff, Arizona. Which is freak'n awesome because both me and my brother love Arizona. We love the heat, we would be living down in the valley but with us being wolves we need the woods.

Today is our first day off school and I am not looking forward to it, first off I am not a morning person and I have to miss one of my favorite TV shows, supernatural. But the good thing out of it that I get to train the people at this school like the last one. I warn now that I am kinda violent and perverted, but that's what you get when you are raised by guys.

I woke up the sound of a very annoying alarm clock, but keeping my anger in check I gently shut it off. I sat up and stretched.

(authors note)***this type of writing means talked to her self.***

well I guess it is time to wake up Damon. GRRR I hate mornings.

I walk to his room and knock on the door, but there is not answer. Ugh I open the door and walk over to his bed and try to shake him awake, and of course his doesn't even stir. “ FINE!! I WILL GO GET THE WATER!!” I yell trying to warning him that way but it still doesn't work. So I got down the stair to the kitchen and get a cup of water with ice. I walk back into his room and throw it at him.

“ AAHH!!! WHAT THE FUCK ANGEL!!” he yells at me. While I am in the process of laughing my ass off. “Sorry but you wouldn't wake up and we have school” I say after I finally calm down. “Ugh but I don't want to go. Can't I skip there is nothing good about it.” he whines. “ But if u go then we get to train the new people.” I taunt him knowing this is going to get him up in a flash, and like I said he bolted right up out of his bed running to his dresser and grabbing a towel and about to strip out of is boxer that he slept in.