Chapter 2

why? Why me? It was only the first day and the guys already hated Damon, not that I don't love fight's but I mean come on!

"what the fuck is going on?" I yelled at them. The jocks looked over at me but Damon stayed glaring at the head guy. "nothing to worry your pretty little head about." said one of the guys in the back. I glared at him I hated when people call me little, I may be little but I could kill someone in one move. "don't ever call me little!" I growled at him but my voice was so low I hardly recognized it. They froze in their spots at the sound of my voice. "now I repeat what the fuck is going on?" I said softly this time. "whatever, it doesn't matter whatever it was is over now. Come on lets go." I said after none of them answered me. I went over and grabbed Damon. We started to walk away. " hey now wait we have a bone to pick with him." said one of the guys as he approached me. He was about to grab my arm when I dropped to the ground and kicked his feet out from under him, so fast he didn't even have time to register what happened. He fell the the ground with a loud thud. "I said it was over now if you don't understand that then I can make you understand that." I said while I was standing over his body. He looked scared shitless. I know I can be scary sometimes but I mean really. At the moment I really didn't care I just wanted to go to lunch so with that I grabbed Damon again and we walked away.

During 4th hour I had managed to get Blake's number without Damon flipping out and assuming things. I still haven't been able to figure out what it was about him that I liked but I still plan to. Right now it was lunch time and Damon was bugging me about him being hungry. I wasn't his mother so I told him he was a big boy and he could get it himself. He just mumbled and walked to one of the food lines. I followed but I wasn't planing on getting anything so I decided to text Blake and find out where he was.

~hey Blake it is angel where r u?~

-I am in the lunch room-

~well obliviously, but what table are you at?~

-be more specific next time. :P I am in the far right corner by the outside doors-

~ok thanks be there in a min.~

-k.-

When I finished finding out where Blake was, Damon had already gotten his food and was checking out. "come on. I know where we are sitting." I said while pulling Damon to where Blake said he would be. " ok, ok I am coming stop pulling." he said laughing. I just rolled my eyes and let go. When we reached the table there were four other people at the table with Blake. Most regarded us with caution besides Blake and another guy that looked like an overly excited emo kid (not the cutting kinda just the style), which is hard to find unless they are a spaz like me but that's not the point. Damon and me sat down and at first it was kinda an awkward silence but then I looked at the overly excited kid and I bust out laughing because he looked like he was going to pop a vain unless he said something soon.

" I am sorry, you just look like your going to pop a vain unless you say something soon" I managed to say in between laughing. A few of the people looked at me like I was crazy but the rest like Blake was laughing with me. Of course Damon being the "cool" and collected type just shook his head.

"ignore her, I gave her one to many monsters today." he said, trying to take control. Everyone kinda seemed to relax.

"so you already know who I am. So I will let the rest of them introduce them selves" Blake said

"hi, I am Cody, nice to meet you both" the overly excited one said.

" I am nick" said the next one, he seem nice but I had a feeling he was kinda cocky.

" Casey" said the girl next to Cody, she seemed to quiet, so I would have to break her out of her bubble.

" I am midnight but you can call me night." the last girl said.