Chapter 3

I still need an editor and someone to do a cover for me so if your good at that and would like to do that please message me.
Recap
" Ha. This is going to be awesome. You guys are going to be so fucked up by the end of two cups maybe three. I say this now if you can drink four glasses of those without passing out I will pay you $100 each." He told them. They instantly agreed.
"Wait, don't chug them and drink another right after. That's the only tip I am giving you." I advised them.
Now let the fun begin. I can't wait to see what messed up trouble happens now.
" you do know if they make a mess or puke, you have to clean it up right?" Damon reminded me.
" Are you sure about that brother?" I said smirking at him.
"damn right I am sis, remember I told you, you were going to pay for earlier" he replied smirking back at me.
"we'll see brother, we'll see." I challenged him.
Shit!!! again why do I always get myself into these situations. Oh well I wanna have fun.

Chapter 3

Things were getting crazy, Nick sucked at holding his liquor. He and Cody were now dancing on our kitchen table singing some LMAFO song, HALF naked. The thing they don't know is that I set up a camera about 2 hours ago when shit was getting crazy. Oh and something that shocked the shit out of us all is that shy little Casey is a wild chick when she drinks andddd she can hold her liquor. She ended up winning the challenge working her way on to her fifth cup and finally drunk. As for the rest of us we were all just dancing and laughing at the two male strippers. They were never going to live this down.
After a while we got tired of dancing and decided to just randomly dare people to do things. The guys got us girls all on one dare as we were ordering pizza. Like I said Casey gets wild when she drinks, the guys dared me to flash the pizza guy, then Night had to grab his junk and lastly Casey had to kiss the kid. All of this had to be done after the guys took the pizza and before we paid. Once he walked away lets just say the kid had an issue and was more than willing to come back.
For the guys the funniest dare we got them on was to go a mile down the road to our closest neighbors, they were a stuck up elderly couple. But they had to sneak into their bedroom, one had to take a picture of the rest all laying on the bed with the old couple. Also either before or after someone had to shave their dog. Cody had fallen asleep long before that dare came and I think thats a good thing, if not they would have been caught there is no way he could have been quiet.
"Blake can you put Cody in one of the guest rooms, either you or nick can stay in there with him or you two share a room. I promise the beds are big enough that you don't have to squish. The girls are sleeping in my room and I'm sleeping with Damon in his room. Next time you come to stay the night we will have all the beds so you all don't have to share a room." Blake picked up Cody and they all followed me to the rooms. I showed them where the bathroom was in the process. There was a bathroom in my room so the girls wouldn't have to worry about getting lost.
"Damon will you take me to the room? Plzzz?" I asked giving him my best puppy dog face. He just laughed and picked me up. My skin started tingling the moment he picked me up, it must just be the alcohol. I opened the door as we reached the room and he shut it with his foot. He set me on the bed and then sat down himself to take off his shoes.
"Damon I need something to sleep in, give me your shirt." I said as I lazily took off my shoes.
" Why should I give you my shirt?" he scoffed.
" plz it's not like you sleep with a shirt on anyways, and you love me." I argued.
" fine, but I better get this one back." begrudgingly he took off his shirt and handed it to me. When we used to go to a party or the beach I used to always steal his shirt and never give them back. I stood up and started to undress, I didn't care at the moment that I was changing in front of him I was to tired. However, it seemed like he had a problem with because he started to freak out.
" Angel what are you doing?" Damon stammered.
"Look it ain't like you haven't seen me before and the bathroom is too far away. It will be just like your seeing me in a swimming suite." ignoring him I continued to take my pants off. " By the way, I'm sleeping in only my shirt." He sighed and said nothing, so I took that as an okay. I seem to have forgotten I was not wearing a bra because my tattoo, so when I got my shirt off and turned around to grab Damon shirt, all I saw was his eye wide and him gaping like a fish. Looking down I finally realized what the problem was, I grabbed the shirt and hurried it on. Being covered now didn't stop me from blushing like a tomato.
"FUCK, I'm sorry Damon! Hey. Hey snap out of it." I pleaded with him. "Dammit, if you don't snap out of it I'm going to slap you. I can't be that ugly." I pouted at the end. That seemed to shock him out of it because suddenly I grabbed and flipped on my back with him over top of me.
"um.. Da-"
"Don't. Don't ever call yourself ugly. I don't think you're ugly, you're actually beautiful but you're my sister and I didn't expect to see... that." he cut me off. I open my mouth to argue with him but he interrupted me again.
"NO! Don't even think about it. If you do I will tickle you." He taunted.
"You wouldn't?!" I gasped. I guess he took that as a challenge because the next thing I know I'm screaming and being tickled.
"NO. DON'T. STOP. I'm going to bite you! QUIT!" I managed in between giggles. I should have known not to challenge him. It was too late now, so I did the only thing I could, I leaned forward and bit the fucker right on the neck. He tensed up, giving me the perfect opportunity to flip us over. The look on his shocked face when I let go was absolutely funny.
"I warned you, if you didn't stop I was going to bite you." I said giggling.
"Don't start something you can't finish," He smirk at me, and damn what I wouldn't do to smack the living shit out of him right now. I swear how can I be related to someone so cocky.
" Nice to know what you think of me sis. You seem to forget you can't block you mind when you're drunk."
"Oops. That came out wrong, it was what I was thinking but just not how I meant it. You know I love you"
"Are you sure about that? Because lately you sure have been a pain in my ass." He said as he flipped us back over, pinning my hand above my head. " by the way paybacks a bitch", and once again he started tickling me with the hand that was free.
This time I gave no warning I turned my head to the side and bit his wrist causing his grip to slack. I managed to free one of my arms and tickle him in return catching him off guard making him crash on to me. It seems I screwed myself in the process of this because he took the opportunity to surprise me and bite my neck.
In that very moment something took over, our small tickle fight had somehow evolved into a biting war. At one point I pushed him into a sitting position and straddled him as I bit him again. He wasted no time pulling me impossibly close to him, to the point I could feel his heart beating against my breast. My body refused to listen to my mind as it persistently told me this was wrong, it felt to good and for some reason made me feel like I was no longer alone inside.
It seems our war or whatever it had become lasted a few hours cause the next thing I know I'm asleep or at least I think I am. I'm standing in the dark only able to see myself. "Angel," a male voice whispers against the skin of my neck. As his hands slowly caress my stomach from behind, my breath hitches. Is this really happening? It can't be, i thought i was the only one. Can he really feel it too. If he is fucking with me i'll castrate him, i think as i slowly turn in his arm. Before i can see his face he is gone taking his warm with him, leaving me numb once again.
"She's dying you know." I say hoping he will hear me as i hang my head. Except its not me, it never really is. Her name is Rin and yes i suppose we might share this body but we are not the same. She is my beast while i am her human. Unlike most beast and human relationships she is the light and i am the dark. Her humanity is greater than that of my own. "Do you hear me Sylar?! or should i say Damon? Your killing her, us.... you're killing us!! The longer you make her wait the more pieces you'll have to pick up."
"I KNOW! DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT!," Damon's vicious roar only added to my numbness and caused Rin to shriek. I never have power in this world it's all hers, it's the only time i let her have control. Whichever part of the soul carries the most humanity controls this realm. In Damon's case his human part is the most humane, meaning he is in control. Since he controls both this and reality he has the option to share this with his beast Sylar.
I feel his warmth again, as he shoves his face in my neck. He sighs, "I'm sorry Rin but she will hate me if i tell her. She would hate herself, thinking sometime is wrong with her if she knew the truth. How could I do that to her?" Damon says sadly.
"She could never hate you, she needs you more than you both think. Of course she might not understand at first but honestly none of us understand. It doesn't matter to us tho, tell her soon before she is too far gone. Don't tell me you don't see it, everyday she gets worst and so does the blood lust. she will break soon and she will no longer have control over it," Rin pleads.
"I promise my love i will soon, but until then you know what to do. You know Angel and I won't remember this when we get back but he will. You two are our only chance, i'll be waiting." I feel his lips on my neck once again before his is gone.
The connection is broken and I am jolted awake.........
___________________________________________________