the mystery begins

Hey guys sorry for the forever wait I know this is short but at least it's an update right? I've had some shit going on but not a good enough reason for not updating again I'm so sorry.

Gpov
It’s now been hours and I still haven’t heard a thing, my wolf is restless and won’t stop whimpering because our mate is still in so much pain. I know my wolf’s presence only helps a but and it kiss me that I can’t do more.
Finally I get a mind link.
“My king, do you know by chance if your mate is lycan or were?” my advisor asked.
“I don’t know I would assume were because I know her father. Find her twin and make sure.” I said then cut the link off.
Readjusting myself I let my mates warmth and heart beat calm me as I waited for more information.

Ppov
It was like I was burning from my core out, the only balm being the furry pillow next to me, wait was it a pillow? I couldn’t concentrate on anything, I don't know what's happening my heat shouldn’t have come yet and definitely not this bad. Another wave of heat filled pain washed over me and I blacked out.

Dpov
I was seriously worried about my sister and even more so when the kings advisor came to me asking what Peyton was. I was surprised and torn I didn't know if I should be honest or not seeing as how we have always hidden the fact that she’s a hybrid from everyone. I finally decided it was worth the risk because I couldn’t lose her. I know she’ll kill me when she’s better but it’s better then her dying.

Gpov
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, my mate was a hybrid? How was that possible? Her parents were both were and for the most part only us royals were lycans. Though something kept tickling my brain like I had heard of this before but for the life of me I couldn’t  remember. I needed to do something but I couldn’t leave, so I quickly mind linked my father and beta asking them if they knew of anything like this happening before. My father said he remembered an old legend his great grandfather told him but not the details of it. He then said he would tell the advisors to look at the ancient texts that held legends and prophecies.
That was at least something, but they needed to hurry the fuck up because I was loosing my patients and fast.