sixteen

-Your P.O.V-

Victoria's been on tour with us for a couple of months now.

It was so cool being able to see her again. I've gotten to know her even more than when we were kids.

Victoria's been really positive too which is good.

I just want her to be happy.

I smile to myself before Josh approaches me.

I immediately wrap myself around him.

He hugs me back tight.

"What's got you so happy?" He says, smiling at me.

"I was just thinking...This has been one of the best moments in my life so far."

Josh smiles even wider.

"That's great. I'm glad you're happy, (Y/N)." He moves his arm around my shoulder and gives it a squeeze.

"I'm so glad I never gave up." I whisper.

Josh looks at me.

"I had a lot of doubts that I never thought I'd get an opportunity to express myself. But, going on tour with you guys has led to so many amazing things. And a few...not so amazing." I chuckle at my last comment.

"But those things are in the past now, I'm just ready to focus on the future." I look up at Josh.

Josh looks into my eyes before placing his hand on my cheek.

"This tour has been...incredible." He sighs.

I sigh after him, agreeing.

He kisses me passionately.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Josh begins, centimeters away from my face.

"Yeah?"

"I l-"

Josh stopped talking when he noticed Victoria standing just a few feet away from us.

"Hey!" She said before looking at us Josh and I.

We tore apart from our stare and started blushing hardcore.

"Oh, sorry! A-Am I interrupting something?" She asks, taking a step back.

"N-No." Josh stutters.

"I-It's fine." We chuckle awkwardly.

"Oh, heh. Okay." Victoria laughs with us.

Victoria moves a bit closer as before before inhaling.

"(Y/N)...I have news." She says.

Josh and I exchange glances before turning our attention back to my sister.

"What news?" I ask, tilting my head ever so slightly.

"You're gonna record a new album after the tour!" She smiles.

My eyes widen.

"Wait, what!? Are you serious?" I smile.

"Uh-huh! And you're gonna make music videos for some of the songs on the album." She smiles even wider.

"Oh my god, Victoria! That's great!" I say hugging her whilst jumping in excitement.

She joins and we're both bouncing up and down.

"Okay, okay!" She releases from my grip.

"I gotta go, I'll see you guys after the performance tonight!"

My happy sibling starts to walk away before turning back and winking at me.

"Get to writing, (Y/N)."

A/N: okay, i know this is like the shortest chapter ever and i'm rlly sorry! but i've been kinda busy with school (even if it does sound like some lame excuse lol). i'll try to make the chapters longer like usual in the future but i just wanted to get a chapter out there since i haven't updated in like 8 days hahah. maybe i'll be able to update more this weekend! i hope you guys are having an amazing week so far. :-) -b