Marinette-Coming.

Marinette didn't know what to expect. She put her phone in her purse and slowly walked to the trapdoor. She was having issues in the heels Alya gave her. She walked down the ladder without tripping thankfully. She looked around and Alya was sitting at her kitchen table and Adrien was standing by the door with her parents on either side of him.

Adrien heard Marinette start to come down the stairs and fixed himself up. He straightened up. He didn't slouch. He reminded himself of his manners. He didn't want to be a fool. He looked at Marinette and just stared in awe as he took in the fullness of her dress. He just couldn't believe it. She was beautiful. No! Wait! She wasn't beautiful. Beautiful is an understatement. He had no words that he could use to describe her. Then he noticed her staring at him.

Marinette was amazed at how well Adrien cleaned up. He had a nice suit on. With a tie and everything. He got nice black shoes and everything. He looked like a true gentleman. He walked up to her and held his hand out for Marinette to take. He bowed and said "M'sun? Shall we go?"

"Yes. Let's go. Where are we going first?" Marinette said as she snapped out of her thoughts.

"It's a surprise. You'll have to wait and see." He grabbed her hand and they started to walk to the door. Marinette's dad stopped Adrien and gave him a look that Marinette knew all to well. It said 'Don't you dare hurt my baby. Got it?'

Marinette looked at him and said "I will be fine papa. I promise."

"Okay. I just don't want to see you get hurt. I'll see you guys tonight. Go have fun."

"Bye papa. Bye mama." Marinette said as she walked out the door with Adrien.

When the door closed behind them Marinette turned to Adrien and said "Thank you for going on a date with me. I'm so glad that we could do this. Never in all my life have I ever been this excited before."

"Well pretty soon you'll be really excited. I have a lot planned for tonight and we should get going."

"Where are going?"

"Sorry M'Sun. I still can't tell you just follow my lead."

They walked around town for a while in silence but it wasn't uncomfortable it was kinda nice. They finally arrived at their restaurant. Marinette recognized it. It was a new place downtown that they had just put in. It was expensive too. She didn't think she would have enough money to buy a whole meal. Oh well. A salad would have to do. Adrien walked up to a waiter and said "Reservations for two under Agreste." She led them to their table. She was very friendly and welcoming. She toon their drink order while they looked at the menu. Yep! Marinette was definitely going to get just the salad. The salad alone was about how much money she had on her. Adrien put his menu down and asked Maribette what she was having.

She answered with "Just the side salad."

"But won't you be hungry the rest of the night?"

"Yeah but I don't have enough money on me to buy anything else."

She thought she was buying? Oh no no no no no. I was gonna buy for her. After all this is a DATE. The gentleman always pays on a date.

"No. You can get something more. You are going to get something more. I will buy. I was planning on it anyway and I don't want you to starve tonight."