Allegiances

/ValleyClan/

/LEADER/

\Shimmerstar\
Tall, silver mottled tabby mollie with glossy fur, a missing back leg and blue eyes. Mate of Adderstorm, mother of Frostbee, Dewheart, Irispaw, Lightningpaw, Hailpaw and Scalepaw.

/DEPUTY/

\Barkfall\
Skinny, dark brown tom with a white belly, large paws, long claws and yellow eyes. Brother of Smokecloud, mate of Sagefoot, father of Charcoalstreak, Rushinghare and Gorsewillow.

/MEDICINE CAT/

\Hickoryflame\
Slender-bodied, long-furred grey mackerel tabby tom with a white face, legs, tail and belly, small paws and copper eyes. Brother of Brackenstrike, Ryebreeze and Sorrelstem, son of Berrymist and Lilyblossom.
/APPRENTICE/

\Rosepaw\
Curly-furred reddish-brown and warm ivory colourpoint mollie with short legs and light blue crossed eyes. Sister of Hornetpaw, daughter of Strawberrynose and Smokecloud.

/MOOR RUNNERS/
(Hunt and patrol above ground.)

\Smokecloud\
Dark brown tom with smoky black tabby patches, a greying face, stubby tail, torn ears, missing front paw and yellow eyes. Brother of Barkfall, mate of Strawberrynose.

\Ivytangle\
Curly-furred flame colourpoint mollie with a white dash on her chest and light blue eyes. Sister of Berrymist, mate of Pollenwing, mother of Palesun, Oakfall, Strawberrynose and Mushroomstripe.
/APPRENTICE/

\Vinepaw\
Light brown and white patched ticked tabby tom with a scarred face, front legs and back, a long, winding tail and yellow eyes. Brother of Beepaw, son of Goldenheart and Spruceburr.

\Goldenheart\
Scrawny light brown and golden ticked tabby mollie with a thin tail, curled ears and green eyes. Sister of Pollenwing, mate of Spruceburr, mother of Thrushflight, Pinegrass, Vinepaw and Beepaw.

\Pollenwing\
Golden and white ticked tabby tom with curled ears and blue eyes. Brother of Goldenheart, mate of Ivytangle.
/APPRENTICE/

\Hornetpaw\
Curly-furred, dark brown and smoky black classic tabby tom with amber eyes. Brother of Rosepaw, son of Smokecloud and Strawberrynose.

\Mushroomstripe\
Pale brown classic tabby tom with a bobbed tail and yellow eyes. Brother of Palesun, Oakfall and Strawberrynose. Son of Pollenwing and Ivytangle.
/APPRENTICE/

\Beepaw\
Small, pale golden classic tabby mollie with a half-torn off and scarred back leg, scarred back and green eyes. Brother of Vinepaw, daughter of Goldenheart and Spruceburr.

\Rushinghare\
Black and white tuxedo mollie with nicked ears, white patches on her haunches, a slightly bent tail and light green eyes. Sister of Charcoalstreak and Gorsewillow, daughter of Barkfall and Sagefoot.
/APPRENTICE/

\Lightningpaw\
White mollie with lilac patches, large, tufted ears and blue eyes. Sister of Hailpaw, Scalepaw and Irispaw, daughter of Adderstorm and Shimmerstar.

\Dewheart\
Tall, slender black and white mackerel tabby tom with green eyes. Brother of Frostbee, son of Adderstorm and Shimmerstar.

\Torrentstorm\
Wire-haired grey and white tom with a fluffy tail, curly whiskers, 2 white paws and golden eyes. Mate of Brackenstrike, brother of Flowerbounce, son of Petalshade.