400 recruits????!!!!!!!!

This is my face when I saw that 😲.
Thank you so much Kawaii Spider Army! You are worth a lot and don't forget that!
There is only one of you in the world!!
Before I start this thing I would like to say congrats to Fire_Ember for reaching 100 followers! You should go follow her if you haven't already.
I would also like to thank Artemis_Fang for sticking with me the entire time. She is my first ever follower.
Congrats Artemis_Fang
Another thanks goes out to all the people i know IRL, Oranian_Gaming BAT_GIRL14 DuckRuby KokiJo (mum) and Kawaii_Panda_Queen (my sister). They inspired me so much and helped me get to where I am today with my English skills. Thanks to them. Go follow them as well plez.
I would like to thank every single one of you. You are all awesome, I just can't list all your names because that would take too long. I tried doing that for 200 and it took forever and I didn't get to finish! Now is doubled and that would take double the time. So thank you to all those people out there.
I wake up every day and think '400 people out there actually appreciate me' and then go on wattpad for a little while to do stuff for you guys.
I'm sorry I haven't been updating lots but I am busy. Shiitake mushrooms to take care of (that's my replacement for s*** coz I don't swear unless it's really necessary) and stuff.
Now let's move on to the q/a!!
1) kyaissocool what is your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is midnight and my favourite shade is black.
2) Oranian_Gaming would you rather be hitler or pol pot?
Hitler. I am too awesome to be pol pot :)
3) DuckRuby if you knew you were completely dumb, what would you say?
I would say 'ducks go bah cows go quack and sheep go moo!'
4) BAT_GIRL14 what is your fave song?
I can't choose one but it would be either Heathens or Faster Car.
5) person at school where did you first hear about wattpad?
After school care.
6) *last question* yo mama what is your birthday?
23 Feb of NOT TELLING THE YEAR!
Thnx for 400 followers again. Peace out recruits!