015

Sorry for taking so long!

Sebastian slowly slid by as Magnus got stopped by the security guard. He had used his magic to make him appear invisible but unfortunately he wasn't able to use it on Magnus. He cursed as he almost bumped into a tall boy heading toward where Magnus is.

Sebastian focused on finding Clary and found her alone with a smile on her face. He approached her from behind and pushed her towards a secluded area. Clary gasped, not expecting an invisble force to push her and opened her mouth to shout but Sebastian pushed her against the pillar and covered her mouth with his hand. His magic slowly faded out as Clary trembled under his palm. Her eyes held confusion as Sebastian appeared suddenly.

"What the hell? How did you do that? Sebastia-"Clary asked and Sebastian used his magic to try and jog her memory. He was glad that it hadn't taken a long time. "Sebastian, sorry for that. Where's Magnus?"

Sebastian brushed her hair away from her neck, her skin tingling pleasantly as he did so. "He's over there, talking to that tall guy."Sebastian poked his head out of the pillar and motioned Magnus to come here. Magnus caught it and quickly ended his conversation with the boy. As he left to go to Sebastian and Clary, Sebastian noticed the mysterious boy smirking with determination in his eyes. Sebastian couldn't deny that he shipped it.

"Hey, let's go," Magnus said, beckoning them towards one of the door that would lead them to the portal. They quickly entered, Sebastian being the last one to enter but unfortunately he caught the eye of Jace - Clary's current boyfriend.

"Shit! Jace saw me. We need to hurry up," Sebastion informed them, taking the lead. They went down the stairs, both warlocks in full concentration to find the location of the portal. Clary interrupted their focus, asking them both a question.

"What are we even looking for?" Sebastian turned to look at her, giving her a smile. He responded, "I'll know it when I see it."

"What if this doesn't work?" Clary asked, her voice going quiet. Sebastian took a step closer to her, putting a comforting hand on her arm. His hand slowly slid towards her hand and they both held hands with their finger intertwined. "It will, doll." Clary's eyes went wide at his slip of words. He didn't take notice of his wording and gave her a determined look. "I can feel it."

Clary gasped, her hand tightening on Sebastian's as Jace marched angrily towards them. "You know, if you were having second thoughts about us, you could have told me, instead of coming down here and hooking up with your ex-boyfriend."

"Jace, this isn't exactly a good time." Sebastian said, knowing that his magic could never be revealed.

"Really?" He said with an incredulous tone. He turned to look at Clary as he spoke his next words. "You know when would be a good time for me, Clary? Never. Never call me again."

Jace turns to leave but gets pushed back a demon who growls loudly at them. Sebastian immediately used his magic to knock the demon away from them and grabbed Clary's and reluctantly Jace's to lead them away.

"What the hell is that thing?" Jace asked, gaping from the sight. His feet tumbled with each other from Sebastian's fast walking. Sebastian turned to look over his shoulder and said, "Shut up."

They all stopped with Jace panting, afraid and confused by that monstrous thing. Clary turned to Sebastian who tried finding Magnus with his magic. The smaller warlock had left to find the portal while Sebastian had been comforting his ex-girlfriend.

"How are you able to use magic like that? I thought you lost most of it?" Clary asked, her eyes going to Jace cowering on the ground for a split second.

Sebastian turned on his heel, looking at Clary. He gave her a grin and answered her, "I'm guessing it's the adrenaline. Whenever I was practicing magic at home, I was relaxed but now that I have an actual purpose of using it, I think that my magic grew stronger."

Clary was about to respond but Jace gasped loudly as he got on his feet. He looked at Clary, his eyes going to Sebastian for a second before returning to her eyes. "Clary?"

Clary looked at Jace, wide eyed. "Jace? I mean like Shadowhunter Jace?"

"Yeah, it's Shadowhunter Jace. You okay?" He asked her and her eyes went to Sebastian. She looked at Jace once again and replied with, "Yeah, I'm alright."

One second later, the demon appears and pushes Jace towards a pile of boxes. Clary quickly grasped a metal stick and swung it hard at the demon. Sebastion waved his hands, black mist shooting out from his fingertips. The magic shot towards the demon, the latter crashing hard against the wall. Sebastian and Clary shared a look, both their lips twitching up as Jace got to his feet.

Jace grabbed a metal stick, walking backwards towards the two other. His eyes never left the demon. The demon shot up and advanced towards the blonde as he slammed the stick against its head. Clary took that moment to attack and she impaled her weapon against the demon.

The demon made guttural whimper and stopped moving. The moment both shadowhunters let their guard down, a string coming from the demon attached itself to Jace before it laid limply against the floor. The demon finally died as Sebastian tore its head off with his magic.

Clary kneeled down beside the pale Jace. At that moment, Magnus came running in, a big smile on his face. "I found the portal!" Clary sighed in relief and tried helping Jace up. Seeing her struggling with Jace's weight, Sebastian reluctantly helped her. Sebastian held his waist as Jace's arm was slung around his shoulder. He dragged him to where Magnus was leading them.

Small bursts of purple was shown on the wall as if it was pulsating. Magnus reached out and touched the wall, the purple going brighter. Using his free hand, the purple shone through the wall as both warlocks touched it. Jace no longer leaned on him, using the wall instead. Clary gave them her necklace and the Warlocks both held it, concentrating on opening the portal.

Finally, the wall disappeared as a whirling shades of purple took its place.

"You'll have to destroy the Portal after we go through." Jace choked out, his eyes going to the longer haired Sebastian. "To secure your dimension from all sides. Otherwise, if it stays open, you'll be vulnerable to demon attacks again." 

"We'll take care of it and the malodorous monstrosity on that table." Sebastian said, giving both Shadowhunters a smile. Clary hesitated at first and looked at Sebastion. "Thank you," Clary said and kissed him briefly on the cheek, her own going red. "I won't forget it."

The two shadowhunters entered the portal before Sebastian replied. Sebastian sighed, knowing she won't hear him but whispered, "Goodbye, doll."

__________________

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long but I was busy with school starting and I have a shit ton of homework and also the lack of motivation to write.

But anyway, I'll try to post the rest soon and I'm sure many of you stopped reading this story but it's fine because this book is so shitty.

Anyways, how did you like this chapter?

ADIOS