008

Sebastian held Clary to his chest while she looked at Luke in worry. Luke had been seizing since he has an Alpha's bite and he passed out by the amount of pain he went through. Sebastian used his magic to lessen the pain but the werewolf was still in great pain.

Magnus was in the other room trying to find ingredients. Magnus, in a hurry, went straight past the the embracing couple and started mixing the ingredients. He shot a look at them, wanting Alec to get the stick out of his ass so Magnus could make him his.

"The bark will stop the transformation for now, but Luke needs an antidote to stop the poison in his system." Magnus informs them, already starting the antidote. Sebastian kissed Clary's forehead and let go of her. He made his way to his best friend and started helping him. "And we don't have all the ingredients here."

"I'll go." Jace says. The right side of his jaw was slightly bruised because of Sebastian.

"I'll come too." Simon said making Jace glare at him. Jace hated the fact that he had to competition in order to get Clary. What he didn't know was that her heart already belonged to a certain warlock.

"Phoenix eyes, moon salt, and Idris fulgurite. That's what I'm missing." Magnus says to the leaving boys. "One more thing. I need Alexander."

Sebastian let out a smirk at Magnus. The said warlock glared at him and threw one of the ingredients at Sebastian which he caught.

"Uh, why do you need Alec?" Jace asks him, worried that he wouldn't be able to bring him here.

"Virgin Shadowhunter energy." Magnus replies making Sebastian wiggle his eyebrows at him in suggestion.

"I'll call him." Jace says, grabbing Simon's bicep and he began dragging him away.

Sebastian leaned towards Magnus and whispered, "I bet you want him here so you can take out the first word."

"You know me so well, Sebby."

This time, Magnus was the one having an ingredient thrown at him.

•••

"What's all this for?" Clary asks the warlocks. Sebastian mixed two liquids, making it glow. Clary looked at it in awe which made Sebastian chuckle at her expression.

"The base for the potion. Continue stirring." Magnus says to Sebastian who is now brewing the antidote. "We need to have it ready before the boys with no chance get back."

"What if they don't get back in time?"

"You can't think like that. I'm sure they'll come back or I'll go get them myself." Sebastian reassures her. Clary wraps her arms around Sebastian and kissed his cheek.

"I don't know if I can do this anymore. I'm an art student. All my adventures are supposed to be two-dimensional." Clary says making Sebastian pause.

"Who says, doll?"

"Me. Look, it is one thing to draw monsters and demons, but it is completely different to see them up close and personal. I don't know what I'm doing." Clary looks over at Luke and a stray tear fell out of her eyes.