Chapter 11 Henry

Emma's POV
(About 40 minutes before the end of the last chapter)
************
I pull up to the docks and park the car. I get out and walk over to the edge of the dock. I look at the sea and think of Killian. God I wish he was here. He would know what to do to get Henry back. He would know what to say to calm my nerves. Some times I really wish I could take him, Henry, and Eva back to New York and just grow old with him. Maybe have a few more children. That I wouldn't mind.

"So you came and didn't bring the pirate," Neal says, interrupting my thoughts. I groaned and turned around. There he was. My former lover holding a gag around our son's mouth. Yep, father of the year! I think sarcastically to myself.

"I came and no I didn't. Now my I have my son back," I say impatiently.

"His our son," He says to me. Giving me an evil smirk and winking at me. I give him a confused look. Henry gives me a confused look as of to say, Who is this guy? Then Neal laughs like a little girl on Christmas and pulls out a funny looking necklace that he is wearing. It looks like it should be magic because it is shaped like a acorn and glowing green.

He twists the necklace and all of a sudden he turns into a women. She is wearing all black and green. And a black hat on top of her red locks. I step back and almost fall off the dock out of astonishment and how confused I am.

"Hello," the women says in a distinct British accent. "Oh. Sorry. Were you expecting that other guy. He was a bore. To easy to kill. But it still was fun though. Killing the stupid jerk. Found him with this kid tied up in a chair in the old sardine factory. Anyway, who am I you ask? Well you'll find out soon enough." And with that, a puff of green smoke came over us and transported us into a big, dark room.

"Nightie night," the red hair women said. And the last thing I remember is falling on the ground into sleep.

************
(Time skip to end of chapter 10)

I wake up and smell sardines. I try to stand up but was only able to sit up do to the fact that I was chained to the concrete I'm sitting on. I look to the right and see Henry not so far away, about 7 feet, laying on the ground. Still sleeping. Then I look to the left and see the red haired women. Watching me like a predator does it's pray. She smiles this wicked grin and walks up next to me.

"When my sister comes to get you and the boy. Tell her I'm waiting." She says. And with a puff of green smoke, evaporates into thin air.

About 3 seconds later, my baby blanket comes flying through the door followed by her Regina and Killian. The baby blanket falls next to me and Killian runs next to me and hugs me like his life depended on it. And that's how I hugged him back. Regina came in and went over to Henry. I looked at the door to see if anyone else was coming. No one did. But then who did the red haired woman mean as her sister. No one else came but Killian and...

Regina!
************
A/n

Hey sorry I have not been writing. Really busy with the school lately. How you like it! Comment and vote!!!😘