Chapter Nine

Alpha Spark's P.O.V

"Sir, we can not find your mate at all. Not even his scent is at the place he was supposed to be being held at." My beta said.

Fuck!

Where the fuck is my guy? I need him close to me, not too close to scare him. However, I just want to hug him tight and close and never let go when I have him again.

Gathering my thoughts, I instruct my men that we still go there as planned and get the fucker who hurt my mate to start talking.

2 hours later

I

swear, I am going to lose myself ... again if I don't find him.

I can't even find the person who sent the note, the one to hurt my guy. I NEED to find him and hurt him like he hurt Robert.

Robert.

Such a gorgeous name. For a gorgeous guy.

My Robert.

I have been going round these woods for 2 hours... 2 bloody hours. Within these 2 hours all we have found is paw prints that belong to that fucker.

However, they go round circles. I didn't notice this because my wolf and I need him. Can't concentrate without him.

Robert 's P.O.V

Running away from him was for the best. I wouldn't get hurt from him like I did before.

I have now moved to New York. I know it's far from where he is but it's for the best. And he's NOT my mate. Not at all.

Walking up the stairs to my new flat, I let myself in and collapse on the sofa that I brought a couple of days ago.

It's been a week since I've been here, I can honestly say I feel more safe here alone than any other place I've been to.

Reaching forward I grab the TV remote and just flick through the channels. With nothing to watch I just stick to the news. Next thing I know I'm asleep as darkness folds around me.

Bang

Bang

Bang

That's what I woke up to 3 bangs at 4:26 am. Who the fuck would be at my door banging it has hard as they did. Not wanting to move I waited until they left. They finally did but shoved a letter under my door.

Picking my self off the sofa, I tiptoe to the door and pick up the letter that was posted underneath the door and open it.

Hello dear Robert.

You have gotten away from me this time, but I WILL get you back to where you belong.

With me.

Much love
Your loving mate.

P.S. Alpha Spark's is not your mate. With that he is going to die thinking your his.

My heart thumped loudly in my chest reading this note, I fear for Alpha Spark's life. I do not understand why but I do.

Tears rolled down my face and I wrap my arms around my legs and weep quietly.

In other words I'm not safe here as I thought.

"Please Alpha Spark, help..." I whisper as I cry myself to sleep.