Chapter Five

Robert's P.O.V

I ran, I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I kept on running and I don't know how long for. Tripping over I feel an exploding pain in my leg but I didn't dare to look.

Fatigue hit me hard, my eyes drooping shut. I see a figure coming towards me but I was to out of it to worry about whom or what it is. Next thing I know I'm being picked up and darkness surrounded me.

Waking up, I notice I'm actually in a comfy bed. Looking around the room I noticed it quite empty, only a bed a few pictures on the walls and a door leading to a bathroom and that's it. Getting out of bed, I notice my leg has a cast on it. Hopping towards the bath room, I turn the bath on.

Waiting till the bath filled up I turned the water off and took off my rags off dropping my clothes to the floor, I gently step into the bath warmth surrounding my body. However, making sure nit to get me my cast wet. Sitting down in the bath I begin to rub off the dirt on my arms, legs, body, neck and my back.

Dirt swirled around in the water. Rinsing the soap of my body, I could finally see the cleanness of my body I haven't seen for years; all because they wouldn't let me clean myself, only once a month.

Releasing the water from the bath, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. Stepping out of the bath and through the door, I walked in to a hard chest. Frozen I looked down at the floor and refused to look at the person in front of me. Hearing him growl, I whimpered. Whenever they were going to hit me they always growled like that.

"Please look at me" His voice was rough but gentle. It calmed me , looking up from his shoes to his chest then to his face. His face well defined, well I could only say one thing, well two... He's gorgeous. His hand on my should shook me out of my trance but I flinched at the touch; I could see the hurt flash in his eyes. I can't be his mate he will just abuse me like Mark did. Another reason is because I've sadly already have a mate...

Backing away, I crouched in the corner shutting my eyes waiting for the blow, but it never came. Opening my eyes, I look at Alpha Sparks and see him sadly smiling at me.

Why would he smile at me? He should be looking at me with hate and disgust. Seeing Alpha Sparks walking slowly towards me, he raised his hands in surrender. What is he doing? Is he going to hit me?

Panicking I shut my eyes again.