Chapter Eight

Robert ' s P.O.V

I can feel the air rushing past me when I jumped from the window above me. I landed on the ground in my wolf form, I didn't care that he could see me a stupid plain white wolf.

Looking up at the window I can see that he is shocked but in pain that I once again ran away from him.

Looking ahead of me once again, I put one paw in front of me and then another until I repeated it until I ran at full speed.

I could hear other paws behind me on the ground crunching the leaves. I look behind and a big wolf that was black with colour. I could tell it was him by the eyes as they look at me at the same way as he did in human form.

Running a little bit faster now I could tell I was near the border line, I could sense that he was getting closer and closer to me but I didn't want him to catch me so I pushed myself even more.

I was about 100 yards from the borderline. 50 yards. Then I crossed the border. Hearing no more paws behind me I forced myself not to look back at him. I continued to run. In the distance I could hear the howl of a broken hearted wolf.

Alpha Spark's P.O.V

A year. It's been a year since I've seen Robert. My mate. My love.

I've searched for him everywhere but he just doesn't want to found.

I'm not angry at him for leaving, I'm just hurt. I haven't been able to function with out him near me, I want to see his beautiful plain white wolf with those gorgeous bright blue eyes.

I'm a complete mess without him. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I just can't. I can't even run my pack and we are supposed to be the strongest pack. However, everyone knows that I'm lost without my mate and we have lots of fights. We still win though, only by the scrap of our teeth.

Walking into my bathroom I turn the shower on cold - the coldest it can be. I don't bother taking my clothes off, I just get in the shower and curl up in ball on the ground and let the water soak me.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in" I whisper. My beta walks in, he shakes his head in disappointment as he sees me in the shower. He turns off the shower and pulls me up to me feet.

"Sir, we have received a letter from your mates ex mate. He has got your mate and holding him captive."

With the word mate and captive I rush out of the bathroom and put on some clean clothes aka that's not wet. Then rush into the war room where we plan every fight.

"I want every person to figure out who his ex mate is and where is pack is and then we shall destroy it."