Chapter 4: Just Keep Swimming

'Swimming pool this way, no wait that way. WHY IS THIS HOTEL SOO BIG!?!?! Maybe I should ask someone for help. Nah I'll be o.......k.' I just accidentally walked out the the front door of the hotel that me, Ken and the guys were staying. If you couldn't tell by my inner monologue, I'm lost, like soo lost, more lost than the lost boys from Peter Pan.

Suddenly a hand taps my shoulders repetitively. I look over to see Tatsu (it was his birthday while I was thinking of the plot of this chapter). "May, why are you talking to yourself," 'Crap crap crap, think fast May', "You're doing it again," Tatsu says with the look of worry in his eyes. "I'm fine, just looking for the pool, don't worry I'll find it eventually," I laugh it off. That's when Tatsuya started facepalming himself, "May it's down that corridor."

I make my way down the corridor with Tatsu taking the lead, to my surprise Hiro, Ken and Teru were having a cannonball competition between themselves, it was Teru's go now, I start sneaking up behind him as silent as mouse and push him in unexpectedly. Once Teru broke to the surface of the water, he looked straight at me and with in a blink of an eye he was out of the water, 'oh crap' I start running to the ladies' changing room, Teru follows me in pursuit, rewarding himself with screams of women and a slap from a fifty year old woman.

I stay in there for a quarter of an hour, changing and apologising to all the women in the changing room, I walk out of the changing room being wary of the space between the changing room and the pool, I check my provisional sight and saw a small tuff of hair sticking out, 'OK it'll take me forty five seconds to get here to the pool but a minute and ten seconds to get to where Hiro and Kenta are and I can't run........shit, play it cool and pretend you didn't notice him' I start walking to where Hiro and Kenta are and see that Tatsu is in the pool.

Suddenly I feel something hit my side, hard, now I'm in the water looking up at the culprit, it's the one and only Terufumi, I look towards the changing rooms and see a laughing Kazu.

Rolling my eyes I say "I applaud you," and stick my hand out for him to "shake", the fool falls for it and I pull him to the wetness called H2O or water.

I swim under the water towards Ken, I grab his leg, I'm pretty sure I hear a scream, I surface to see that I'm right in between Hiro's legs, I blush at the sight knowing what's...... what's.... what's in between them hehe.

"Soo, you guys ok?" I ask "Are you ok?" Hiro asks back, "I'm fine why do you ask?" "Your nose..... it's bleeding" I touch my cupid's bow to see blood on my fingers. I see a hand above my head, it's Hiroki's, I grab it and he pulls me up "let's go to the room," "That's unnecessary don't you think." "No you probably got a concussion from the fall." "Now that you mention it my head does hurt a little bit."

Me and Hiro are standing in a cramped elevator, there's enough room to swing a cat in, so Hiroki and I are chest to chest, my cheeks are soo flushed right now that they are radiators," May you're really warm," He puts his forehand against my forehead, I blush harder and my pulse starts thumping at 200 mph, I look up at Hiro and see he's looking straight into my eyes, before I realise it the small space between us was getting smaller and smaller.

*bing* floor 4*

It was our floor and someone was trying to get in to the elevator and we got out. "Sorry," Hiroki says in a small voice, "it's ok I guess," we walk to our suite that we're sharing with the other bandmates, "Was I the cause for your nosebleed?" He asks in concern, "Maybe."

HEY GUYS
Cerys here with chapter 4 finished and this one is dedicated to xicanseethestarsx she has written her own Hiroki Ikegawa ff, I've read it and I got to say it's actually awesome, soo if you like mine you would love hers.

Get this up to 100 reads, 20 votes and 40 comments to unlock the next chapter