Chapter 2: When We Were Young

May's POV

Anyways, My name is May "Crimson" Reynolds, I'm 22 years old, half-Japanese and I have part time work as a hair-stylist, it's an easy business to get into, but hard to actually to get a job in and it pays well. Between the ages of 6 - 16, I lived in Osaka, Japan with my Dad, who was a family doctor in one of the local surgeries, at the time my Mum and Dad were going through a divorce after eight years of marriage, how they met and broke the language barrier will forever be a mystery. (Mostly because they'd change the story every time).

My Dad sadly past away when I was 16 from kidney failure, I ignored the fact of his heavy drinking problem especially after the divorce. I'm fluent in both Japanese and English, I gained the nickname "Crimson" when I lived in Japan, but over there I was called "Akame" or "Brilliant Red" in Japanese, people pointed out that my eyes have a heavy tint of red, neither of my parent know why I have this genetic gift.

(Back to the main story)

I finished my make-up finally, then my phone spontaneously buzzed .

*4 new friend requests*

Tatsuya Amano- Drummer at Crossfaith

Terufumi Tamano- DJ at Crossfaith

Kazuki Takemura- Guitarist at Crossfaith

Hiroki Ikegawa- Bassist at Crossfaith

They're Ken's bandmates! I might as well add them since I'm practically spending the day with them, wait I went to school with a Tatsuya.

My phone buzzed again, Ken has messaged me.

Ken: We're coming to get you soon.

Wait, we're? 

Me: Who are you bringing?

Ken: Oh just the band in the tour bus, we'll be there in a hour.

In a hour, ok, I'll be fine.

*A time skip*

They should be here in five minutes, then suddenly a loud knock came from the front door,  I ran from the third story hallway all the way down to the ground floor, only to be beaten to the door by my Mum.

Then I heard a male voice say "Hey Mrs Reynolds, you may not remember me, I'm Kenta, I used live next door to you back in Osaka, Japan" I hear my mum gasp like an anime highschool girl"Come on in, who are your friends Ken?" My mum asks hesitantly.

"They're my bandmates, we're hear to pick up Akame actually, we have a day off today, Me and May talked online a couple days ago...." He was disturbed by the sound of a baby crying, "I'll get her," I run back up stairs to get Bella, I pick her up and carry her down the stairs to the kitchen, where my Mum was making several cups of tea and the band was sitting around the table talking to Mum across the room, the voices quieten down as I enter the kitchen with a crying Bella in arms.

"Hey guys," Ken looks at me with his jaw dropping to the floor, I look at him weirdly and say "Koie, are you okay," he snaps out of his phase, " Yea, I'm okay, you just....... look different" I nod my head agreeing because I used to be an emo and now I'm like a alt jean and tank top girl,"yea the little emo girl has disappeared," I say with a slight giggle, with Bella crying, I quickly grab a baby bottle from the fridge, give it to Bella and put her in the highchair next to the table, I turn my back to the table to help Mum with the teas.

All of a sudden, I start to hear cooing, I look towards the table and in the corner of my eye I see the bassist playing with Bella, what his name again? Hiyoki? Hisano? No its, um um, Hiroki, yes that's it, I carry the teas over to them with the assistance of Mum and sit with them.

"It's definitely been too long," I start the conversation from the silence, Tatsuya speaks up and says "Did you use to go to the same junior school as me?" I nod and say "Yea, when I saw your friend request earlier, I recognised your name." and the whole table joins in with conversations from childhood to school life to food.

Before I knew it was 3'o clock, the guys got here at midday, wow the time flew right out the window, "Hey guys, what time did you tell management you'll be back at?" Terufumi says "Half three, why'd you ask?" I point to the clock on the wall, I saw all guys' eyes go wide in shock, "Lets go." Terufumi says like a gun shot.

I say goodbye to Mum and tell Bella to be a good girl for Mummy, then hop on to the bus and take a seat between Kazuki and Tatsuya.

A/N: Get this chapter to 35 reads to unlock Chapter 3: Fun Time and also in the mean time read my other books

**A/N: Writing chapter 3