Chapter 3: Fun Time

We've only been on the tour bus for about five minutes, I stand up from my seat, then suddenly........... I flop to the floor and now I feel hazy, then everything went black.

In the blackness, I touch something furry, I grab it and cuddle it between my boobs, 'I just hope its a teddy bear' I thought, I start to stroke the "teddy bear's" head, why does this teddy have hair? I'm not complaining. 'it's probably a bear from build-a-bear' I thought, putting  my mind to peace, "Help me," I hear loud mumble come from between my bosoms, "Help, I can't breathe." the mumbling voice says, I start to come to my senses, I open my eyes and look down and see a head full of human hair between the boobs, I release whoever was in my tight embrace.

"I'm so sorry" I say quickly, I look and see that Hiro was the one who was in between my breasts, I also see that Kazu was in the room with phone facing toward us in one hand and a cup in the other, Hiro looks at me and says "at least take me on a date first." in a sarcastic voice, I give him a dead-pan death glare "Hiro, you might want to run," a deadly voice drips from my lips, Hiro's eyes went wide, I jump down from the bunk bed and Hiroki starts running, for his life.

I chase after him, passing Kazu I feel something wet falling on me, I give the death glare to Kazu, "I'm letting you off this time Takemura, next time you won't be so lucky," I continue chasing down Hiroki through the bus into a car park, I close in on the bassist and jump on him, taking him down. I turn him over, sit on his abdomen and start playfully hitting him, this went on for a few minutes until I hear "Ok, ok I'm sorry," I get off him and say "me too", I help him up, Kazumi is standing behind me with phone still in hand, scaring the daylight out of me, feeling sorry Hiro I say "Ikegawa-senpai sumimasen" opening my arms for a hug, he opens his arms too, as I thought we were going in for a hug, Hiroki bends down and fireman carries me to the hotel.

Once we were in the hotel room, Hiroki plops me down, in my sarcastic voice "at least marry me first".

A/N: sorry for the short chapter. In the comments confess anything, I call my boyfriend Usagi Ouji and he gave me a bear for my birthday, I named it Aikumagurē. Let's get this up to forty views to unlock Chapter 3.5: Just Keep Swimming.