Thirty Nine

*** Dirty bits... dirty bits. Now it's time for dirrrty BITS!!! (Did anyone else sing that with me? No? Okay)

I was right and as predicted I had a hard time getting to sleep that night. It didn't, however, prevent me from waking up at 6:30 in the damn morning scared that I'd overslept. I hadn't but I was too petrified to dare going back to sleep. Getting OUT of bed though, no. I decided that I'd wait until I could smell coffee before crawling out of my blanket cave.

I reached for myself without giving it another thought. I'd jerked off more this week than I had since the first semester of college. Since our episode in the kitchen the other day it had been the fodder of my fantasies and in my head I was replaying him pushing up against me. "Yes" I whispered, getting close.

I heard the door click open and froze, then yanked for the blanket. "I'm up" came out a squeak.

"I know." He walked right over to the edge of the bed and looked down at me. "I heard."

Oh, he'd.. Oh. "Sorry. Can I um? Uh finish? I'm awake." God DAMN it. Nothing ruined a decent time like getting caught at it. I moaned and rolled over.

I felt the blanket lift, he was looking at me: my back, then my ass. The entire blanket disappeared then, tossed to the side. "Tell me 'no'."

"I can't. I don't want to. Tell me I'll see you again? Next week or? Don't fuck me and throw me out without... that's hard to deal with." I wanted him but last time had stung. I would take what I could get but damn I wanted a promise too.

"I'll see you again. I can't seem to resist you."

"Then don't. Make me yours, please?" If all I got was a couple good fucks until I'd proven myself or he'd forgiven me or he was overwhelmed with the need to own me enough to make me fly, whatever it took, that was fine. I would TAKE it gladly and say thank you. I stretched my arms up above my head and clasped my hands together. Maybe if I got lucky he'd get into the dresser. I didn't dare look at him, I didn't want to break the spell.

"What do you want?" It didn't seem like he'd moved. I could feel his eyes burning into my back.

"Everything. Everything you're willing to give me Sir."

"I shouldn't be in here. We're friends."

"The best boyfriends are Sir. Please? Fuck me into the mattress if you want, whatever you want. I need you so much."

"Boyfriends. That word has gotten me into a lot of trouble."

"A lot of good things too, I hope."

He moved then and I heard a drawer opening. Thank God it wasn't my door. "Turn over onto your back and close your eyes." I listened and he slipped a blindfold over my head. I guess he wasn't going to trust me to keep them closed and I couldn't really blame him; I was a curious little kitten. "It's so dark Daddy."

I heard his inhale from across the room. "Oh you are so in for it, boy. Be careful what you ask for today; it's been a very long week." It had been. Excruciating. "So many options" he said softly. "So many ways to make you go crazy. I feel the need to punish you a bit, good boys don't touch themselves without permission, do they?"

OH FUCK YES. "No Daddy, I was very, very bad. I'm sorry." He pressed a ball into my hand and I knew what was coming. I opened my mouth and the gag slid in.

"We don't want you waking up the neighbors, now do we?" He stroked me a few times, his hand slick with lube and I moaned softly. "You've been hard quite awhile already, haven't you?"

I nodded but knew he didn't really care about my answer. He was talking mostly for my benefit. I felt something cool press against my bud and relaxed to let it enter. Oh it was big. He went slow but it was, damn it was BIG. Bigger than him by enough that I could easily tell, that was for sure. And then he flicked a switch and it started not only vibrating but something large inside was moving and it felt like I was getting fucked gently. Oh god.

"You may not come, do you understand? As soon as you come it's finished and I walk out the door."

NO! I shook my head but his hand was working magic and there was no way I wasn't going to shoot all over the ceiling in about fifteen seconds if he didn't sto-- he did. He stopped just before I hit the point of no return and I moaned. He waited about a minute, playing with my nipple rings and massaging my balls in his palm before he started again, working my cock like a damn pro.

"Do you want to come or are you going to be a good boy and wait for me fuck you? Do you think my cock can make you feel this good or do you like this toy better?" He pulled it halfway out and pressed it deep again and then finally stilled his hand just in time to keep me from shooting.

He traced a circle around the tip of my cock and I shuddered. I was SO CLOSE. The toy was magic, I couldn't argue. How long was he going to torture me? He knew I needed to come, he knew he'd interrupted me. God he was being merciless and probably enjoying every single second of it. I was so hard that when I bucked my hips, my cock hit my stomach and it sent shivers down my spine.

"You look amazing but there's one more thing I need you to do before I own that gorgeous little hole. Are you listening?" I just about gave myself whiplash and then he unfastened the gag. I heard a phone and panicked momentarily. "You need to call Bill. Tell him you'll take it. And then you're going to take me."

He pressed the phone into my hand and it was already ringing. Bill picked up almost right away. "Hi Bill? This is Chris, about the apartment."

"Hey, good morning. So what'll it be?"

"I'll take it. I'd really love to take it." I wondered if Bill noticed my voice crack when Greg stroked me.

"Okay. I close up at 3 on Fridays so I'll need the check before then."

"I'll be there. Absolutely. Thanks." I sort of threw the phone at Greg, or at least where he thought I was because I couldn't see to hang it up. When I heard the beep I pouted "that was so mean!"

He yanked the toy out, leaving me empty. "No, that was mean. Hands and knees boy. Now."