Chapter 3

Hi everyone this is chapter three!!!!! yay its finally here your probably saying. I know It took long sorry.... Well hope you like it and please remember. READ ENJOY VOTE COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I'm sorry. How are we um, suppose to talk to her?, Carols voice moves to these words.

I turned to my aunt, She can understand you. Faith reads lips. Thats how she communicated at her other schools when she stopped going to the special schools, my aunt said.

I tapped my aunt on the sholder then.

I moved my hands to the word, unpack.

She nodded and I stared going up the steps.

Their was then a flash on my watch.

I turned around and saw my aunt.

She lifted her hands and moved them, They are going to help us unpack. Is that ok is Erin helps you with your room. It would help is you had a friend to help out on the first day of school.

I then lifted my hands, Sure I guess, wait were going to the same school.

She then moved her hands, yes. thats the closest school around here so I would think so.

I then lifted my hands, Sure, I signed.

My aunt then turned her back to me and I'm guess started talking because the boy Erin then started coming up the steps.

He stopped next to me and then his lips moved, are you ready?

I nodded.

I then started walking up the steps. I knew he was following because I felt the vibrations of a second pair of feet.

I then walked into my room.

The most I needed to do was set up my my dest and hang up my posters and pictures. Also my night stand.

I turned to him He was standing in the door frame.

I took a closer look at him. He had light brown hair. He was wearing a brown leather jacket, jeans, and a grey t-shirt. He was tall at least six foot. He was also yearing white sneakers.

I then looked back up at him.

I then started to move my hands, do you want to help my build the desk.

He just had confusion on his face.

Oh, I forgot he cant sign.

I then hit my head. How stupid of me.

I then went to one of the boxes I had. I then grabbed out a note book and pen.

I opened it to a clean page.

I then wrote, Sorry, I forgot you dont know how to sign.

I then stood up and walked over to him and gave it to him.

He read it. He then took the pen from my hand and started writing.

When he was done he handed it to me.

It's fine. So what do you want to start with

I read those wrords then took then pen back and wrote,

Building the desk

I then gave it to him.

He read ove it and nodded.

I smiled and went over to the box that was labled DESK.

I opened it and staired blankly and the wooden pieces.

I'm not good at building things.

I then felt vibrations in the floor.

I looked up and saw Erin sit down next to me.

He then handed me the note book.

I looked down and read what he said.

Do you know how to put this together?

I looked up and shook my head at him.

He then took the notebook back and wrote down some thing, and then he gave it to me.

I looked down and read what was on it.

I guess its a first for both of us then.

I smiled and then handed him the directions book.

We then read the instructions.

We were going to make it on that show Epic Fail for trying to build a desk...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone thanks again for reading. Now, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THAT POOR DESK!!!!!! well tune in next time to find out!!!!! HAHA!!! we again READ ENJOY VOTE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!