Chapter 2

• Dedicated to To all those who are Deaf. You see the world differently <3

I guess I fell asleep at one point in the car because my aunt was shaking me awake.

Faith we're here, she signed.

I nodded and yawned. I looked out the window and saw a large white house.

My mouth dropped.

Are whe at the wrong place. This is huge!, I signed. She laughed. I smiled a large smile.

Yes, I know it's big. I used some of the money your dad left us to by this place, she signed.

I just smiled back.

I then turned to the door and opened it. I took a step out of the car, then another. When my body was entirely out  I streatched.

I then tuned to see my aunt going torwards the U-haul. I went over to it with her. We both grabbed a box and headed torward the red door of the large white house that was now my home.

When we came up to it My aunt used her free hand and used the key she had to open the door. The door opened smoothly. WE both walked in and I stood there with my mouth open.

It was huge. The house looked accually a bit smaller on the out side. The inside was huge.

I can believe my aunt bought this house just for the two of us. I'm glad we got a house farther away from the city, so we didnt have to live in an appartment again.

I took a step in on the wooden floors. The place was amazing to me. I followed my aunt who was going up one of the two stair cases leading to the second floor. I followed her up them and then followed her into a large white room.

My mouth was still open as I looked around.

This is your room, My aunt signed to me after she put down the box.

I smiled the largest smile ever.

I then put my box down and went over and hugged her.

Now lets o get some more boxes, she signed.

I nodded and we headed down the steps.

We then wen out the red door and over to the U-haul.

I walked over to it and grabbed a large box. My aunt did the same and we did that for about and hour.

After getting all the boxes in I went up to my new room and started to un pack.

I put my clothes on hanger and hung them in the closet. I finished that after and hour, then moved on to putting my bed up.

The bottom was already done, so I just moved it from it's resting place and layed it on the floor. I then went over to the mattress that was laying against it and layed it ontop of the bottom.

I then got out all the sheets I had an made my bed, and I made sure to put to pillow on top of it the sheets. When I finished I decided to go down to see where my aunt was.

I found her in the very large kitchen. She was already done with that part and had thetable set up.

She noticed I came in and waved to me.

I smiled and looked at the clock she hung. It was already two o'clock. Time flys fast when your unpacking,

My aunt paused for a moment from when she was doing.

Door bell, she signed. I nodded and walked torwards the door with her on my tale.

I then opened the door.

I saw a woman, a man, a boy that looked around my age, and a little boy.

They were smiling.

WElcome to the neighbor hood. I'm Carol. This is my husband Joe, my oldest son Erin and my youngest Jim, I read her lips as she spoke.

I then looked over to my aunt. Hello I'm Susan and this is my niece Faith, I read her lips. Why dont you all come in. Sorry we havent finished packing so it looks bare right now, my aunt finished.

I looked back at the woman and her family.

Oh it's fine. WE could help if you want, the woman offered.

That would be wonderful, my aunts lips moved to these words when I looked over to her. Isnt that right Faith, she asked giving me the look that said they need to know about your little secret.

I nodded and turned to them.

The family looked at me as I lifter my hand and moved them.

That would be wonderful and so great. Thank you, I signed.

They all looked at me with a slight confused expression.

Is she ok? Asked the boy that looked around my age which I recall to be named Erin.

Yes she's fine. You see Faith is Deaf, my aunts lips moved to these words and her expression grew slightly sad as it always did when she told people I was deaf.

The same with my expression. Those words said almost all the time.

Faith is Deaf.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone I hoped you liked it!!! Please vote and comment!!!!1 I am thinking of making this watty awards if I can so please and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!