chapter one

GET UP.........GET UP...........GET UP  every one get up we have to get on the road so we dont have to drive late at night. Go back to bed Max we will leave when I feel like it. Fine mom you can do what ever you want, but im packing the car. Have fun with that Max. I walked in to my sisters room to wake her up. "Andi get up help me pack the car". Ok fine but I get first pick on seat choice. Fine.

I grabed a suit case and my sister grabed one too. We brought them to the car. Max put the seats back so we can sleep on the way.  We put the suit cases in the car and headed inside to get the sking and snowboarding supplies. I walked down to the basment to get the snow gear. I found it Andi! I yelled.  Ok Max I have the skis and your snowboard.  Bringing them to the car. I walked up and put the snow gear in the car while  Andi put the skis and my snowboard in.

A little bit later my parents woke up and got ready to take off. Did you forget anything Max?  Dad I know what goes to minnesota and what doesnt. Ok I will trust you on this one. 

8 hours later.... We arrived. I hooted with excitement!  Max dont be so loud! But Dad I barley yelled!  I jumped out of the car and raced up the stairs into the Spirit Mountian Villa. Hey guys!  I said excitedly to my aunt and uncle and cousins.  We exchanged hugs and kisses and smiles  because it had been so long since we had seen each other. how have you been i said to my cousin. Great siad delaney.

I dont know about you but im tired I siad. Me to. Early the next day I was woke up to my uncle chad cooking a delicous breakfast and he served me up when I was halfway through my breakfast everyone else wakes up and started eating.