TWENTY SEVEN ; REAL LIFE

Alia had fell asleep on Chris' shoulder while they were watching some random movie that had came on on TV. He didn't mind it at all. In fact, he loved getting to have her so close. The two hadn't had moments like that in too long, and he missed them.

Carefully, he grabbed a blanket from the back of the couch before pulling it over her small body. As he did so, the doorbell rang.

He was slow to get up, allowing her to lie down on the couch. He pressed a quick kiss to her forehead before making his way out of the living room, making sure not to wake her.

He opened the door, revealing Scarlett and Rose, who was holding a teddy bear in her arms.

"Hey, come on in." He whispered, motioning the two inside carefully.

"Where is she?" Scarlett asked as Rose glanced around the house they were in curiously.

"She's asleep. She's been out for maybe an hour. I'll let her know you're here." He said before turning to walk into the living room. Scarlett and Rose followed along behind him.

"Hey, Lia." He whispered as he bent down beside the girl, placing a gentle hand on her side.

"What?" She grumbled, not moving as she furrowed her brows.

"Someone's here to see you." He informed, making her press her lips into a thin line. As she was about to tell them to go away, Rose spoke up.

"I brought you a bear." She held it up, making Alia smile as she slowly sat up on the couch.

"Why didn't you just say it was my favorite two girls?" She asked Chris as she patted the spot beside her on the couch for Rose to sit.

Chris stood back up, moving beside Scarlett as he watched the two. Scarlett looked at him before leaning over to whisper.

"Anthony's right."