"I'm not sure I believe you," he narrows his eyes at her.

"You don't need to either, we have nothing to do with each other but work," she flexes her jaw as she takes another swig of her water bottle.

By this time, everyone started slowly filing back in the briefing room. They all took their seats again, a little more motivation and energy in their bodies, and a little wonder filling their eyes as they noticed the closeness of Rick's proximity to Sierra.

She slowly pushed off the table and cleared her throat, making everyone snap out of their pondering state of mind. She examined each and every one of them, then noticed Boomerang about to say something.

"So, how are we going to find her now?," he asked, his voice was in a low monotone, as if he was just asking the question to have a chance to talk to her.

"Good question, Dig—Boomerang," she corrected, "We have a little friend of mine on the way, shouldn't be too far, maybe a few more minutes."

"Unauthorized civilians can not come into a top secret ARGUS base," Rick fumed.

She smirked, "Who said he was unauthorized?"

"Who said he was a 'he'?," Harley gave Sierra a mischievous grin.

There was a sudden swing of the door, loudly thudding against the wall when opened, unveiling a man in the doorway. His silhouette seemed to darken the room, allowing hardly any sunlight in. His figure was tall and rigid, bringing back old memories of their time together way back when he told her he loved her and that they would run away together.

As he stepped in, his green hood let cast a shadow on his masked eyes. His uniform had certainly changed: he had short green sleeves, his shoulders were padded, a quiver hung over his shoulder carrying about a dozen arrows, and a bow was held tightly in his gloved hands.

"Woah, it looks like the Riddler and Superman had revenge sex and made you," Joker laughs at the man.

"Team, meet my...friend: The Green Arrow," Sierra smiled, motioning towards him.

friend: The Green Arrow," Sierra smiled, motioning towards him