Only You For Me

"Message receive" a massage tone from Kyung's handphone. He rubs his eyes, picked up his phone from the side table & reads the massage.

Message: Yah! Where are you? I've been trying to reach you since yesterday. I was worried since you left me in a hurry without a word. Call me when you receive this.

It's a message from Zico. He have been calling & sending messages for god knows how many times to him. Kyung was still upset about the rumour that has been circulating; Zico is having an affair with a girl from a rich family. Which means Kyung has to fight for him or give in. He switch off his phone, gets off the bed & head to the bathroom to freshen up & hopefully that will clear his mind. While he's taking his shower, someone was unlocking his apartment & enters his house. Unaware about the stranger that has tresspasing his home, he taking his time in the shower. The stranger then enters his bathroom which was unlock in the first place as Kyung has been staying alone in his apartment all along. The stranger, lurks behind Kyung & covers his mouth. Kyung was startled, scared.

"It's me. Zico." He releases his hands away from his mouth.

Kyung quickly turn off the tap & grab his towel to cover is lower parts. "Yah Woo Jiho! Don't you even knock?"

"Yah Park Kyung. Don't you even reply me after reading my message? You even switch off your phone. What I suppose to do?" Zico reply, grumbling as he watches Kyung walks out the bathroom & follows him behind.

"What do you want?" Kyung ask in a nonchalant tone.

"What I want? I want to know why you've been avoiding me these days. Is it cause of those rumours?" Reply Zico in a slightly raise voice.

"What rumours?" Kyung pretended not to know cause he doesn't want Zico to found out about his feelings.

"Don't pretend Park Kyung. We've known each other for so long. Do you perhaps like me?" Zico ask in hope he get the answer he wants to hear.

"What are you talking about?" Kyung avoid eye contact with him as he gulp some saliva in his dry throat.

In anger, Zico grab Kyung's wrist pulling him close & kisses him hungrily. Kyung tries to push him away but Zico didn't budge. "Zi-" Kyung couldn't even finish his sentence, Zico already tangle his tongue around his, making him moans softly. Kyung runs his finger in Zico's hair, enjoying the kisses that they share. Zico pushes him down on the floor, continue kissing his neck, leaving some bite marks aroound it before kissing down his body while his hands busy unwrapping the towel around Kyung's waist.

"Zi...co..." Kyung plead.

Zico ignore his plead, unzipping his pants before turning Kyung on his limbs & thrust his hard dick in Kyung, making him to scream, arching his back forward. He thrust hard & fast while holding on to his waist. Kyung tighten his hole on Zico's hard dick as he groans, clenching his fist. Zico thrust deeper, panting hard as he cums. Zico pulls out his dick & collapse beside him, panting.

Kyung lies on his tummy & stare at Zico who was panting hard, trying to grasp some air. Thousand of question were in his mind. But he know for sure, he's happy. Zico turns to him, with his hand caress his soft cheek & said "I love you". With a soft smile, Kyung replies the same.

-

Months went by, Zico was no where to be seen after that day. Kyung tries to reach him but he didn't answer his calls. Kyung began to worry. He ask their friends & family if they know where he is. But no one has seen him. He's not even in his studio or even at the clubs that he always perform.

"eodu keomkeomhae boiji anha
son ppeodeotjiman baramman budichyeowa
waenji moreuge natseon igot
chorahame iksukhaejine
geurimjacheoreom jinae"

Kyung's cellphone starts ringing. He looked at the screen with the name "Private" on it. Not knowing who is the caller, he answers the call.

"Yeoboseyo? Is this Park Kyung sshi?" the caller ask.

"Y-yes. Nugu..seyo?" He reply short.

"I'm a nurse from Seoul Hospital. Zico sshi is in the hospital right now. Well.. his condition isn't doing good. It's best if you could come over now." the nurse hang up the call.

He quickly rush to the hospital, with a hopeful heart, he prays that nothing happens to Zico. He reaches the hospital & enters his room. He was shocked to see his beloved was stuck with some wires on his body & on full oxygen mask. He make his way next to him as tears streams down his cheeks. He look at Zico with teary red eyes who was lying on the bed with his eyes close. He put his head on his chest as he cries hard. "Why? Why are you doing this to me?" He cries harder.

Zico manage to open his eyes & caress Kyung's hair weakly. "I'm sorry.. I wanted to let u that I love you before I go." With tears flowing down, Zico continue his sentence. "Find someone better than me." He force a weak smile.

Kyung shake his head furiously "I just want you & no one else."

Zico makes a weak chuckles "Don't cry. I'll always be with you, my love." He closes his eyes & a flat line on the monitor screen can be seen as it makes an alarm.

-

It's been seven months since he left. Kyung sitting near the window of his apartment, remembers the time he & Zico had together & smile softly. "Maybe this is what he means 'I'll always be with you'. " Kyung look down at his huge belly & caress softly & whispers "You'll always be a part of us, little Jikyung."

The End