A Black Basket~ 4- Meeting a maid

A Black Basket- 3~ Meetings...

A/N: HERRO to all of my readers! I'm at Subway using Dunkin Donuts' Wifi (They're right next door)

Ciel walked through the long corridors of the manor fiddling with the deep blue ring on his finger. He was struck in deep thought with these new house guests. Had these people really known my parents? Ciel couldn't believe that his butler would go on without his input, having these people stay here.

Just as Ciel was joining into his library his door bell rang. The sound echoed through his ears.

"Sebastian!" He yelled loudly.

Making sure Sebastian met him at the door, he turned around and quickly stepped down the steps. Sebastian opened the door slowly.

A young feminine voice whispered from outside.

"H-Hello,"

A young girl about Ciel's age bowed,

"My name is Leigh."

Sebastian opened the door wider, letting the Fall's cool air into the warm manor.

"Master, this is the new maid."

Sebastian looked over at the young girl with a mischievous smile,

"Hello, I am Sebastian. I am the butler of this manor, and if you'll follow me I'll show you the maids quarters."

Ciel gave a low sounding growl at the butler,

"And, this is the owner of the manor, Ciel Phantomhive."

Leigh bowed lightly, making sure she didn't make eye contact with him.

At the other manor I served at if I made eye contact with the master or his co workers I would be beaten..

Ciel wanted to laugh to himself,

"I don't care if you look me in the eye."

Leigh nervously nodded, instantly curious at what her new master's eye color would be.

Looking up she noticed that the master only had one eye, the other being covered by a midnight shade of black. An eyepatch? She thought innocently.

Sebastian took the young girl's bag and motioned for her to follow. He looked directly back at his young master,

"My lord, if you need anything just call for me. I'm going to quickly show Miss Leigh her room."

Ciel nodded, and took off instantly losing interest.

***

"You will not tend to anything that the young master needs, if it concerns bathing and dressing."

"What would you like me to do?" Leigh asked in her most respect sounding voice.

"I would like you to clean up after the young master if I am busy. Most of the work you'll be doing will be dishes and mopping."

Leigh quickly looked around,

"Its only us!?" She exclaimed loudly.

There were three beds in the small dusty room, it looks like nobodies been here in a while! She thought to herself quickly.

"Yes."

"How are we going to get stuff done?"

Sebastian opened the door wider and stepped in,

"Well, Leigh. I am simply one hell of a butler."

With those words he left Leigh sitting on the old bed alone.