♔ FOUR

WARNING NOT GRAMMATICALLY EDITED.

✾✧✾✧✾

i'm feeling cozy because of the cold weather

This chapter is unedited

Yesterday was birthday guyssss

{4}
EVERYTHING
I
RESENT
IN THE WORLD
✾♢♛♢✾

Somebody once told Averly that whats meant to happen will, you just have too stick around and wait for it. What a load of bullshit right? She would often look at Draco when they sat on the rocking porch swing of the Malfoy Manor with an annoyed and perplexed look.

She would think 'Who taught you that? who told you that your life is like a game of chess, you being the piece being moved from square to square across the board in a series of well thought out strategies. Who taught you there was a mysterious force that lived in the air before harboring itself inside of your bones to control your life? Who told you that you don't get too choose you're memories and the way in which you give your love? Who taught you that if you are born from fire you will become ash, forever resembling the destruction of your upbringing? How can you possibly believe that you don't control the quality of your life?'

But instead she would paw at her arm and stair ahead into the endless oblivion of well trimmed trees and mumble "Yeah, i suppose."

This time though, she almost said it. Molly Weasley stood in front of her holding baby Cetus in her arms.

"Next summer, when I move in with the twins i'm bringing him with me." Averly stated taking her hand away from her trunk.

Molly smiled "If that's what is meant to happen then it will."

"I'll make it happen." sated Averly taking her brother from the red heads arms. "Whenever you need more money for him, write me a letter and i will send you the key too my vault, take as much as you need."

Averly stared down at the baby that was playing with her index finger, it was so much harder to leave him than she thought it would be. In an odd way she started to think of him as more than a brother, some would say a son, but she didn't know what a mother's love feels like.

"Goodbye, Cetus Grey. I will be visiting you soon" Her strong voice emitted. Cetus gurgled wrinkling up his nose in excitement. The corners of Averly's lips turned up. "Yes, you are happy. as will I be when we meet again" She placed her hand on his back so he was sitting up right on her hip "Until then, Molly will be taking care of you, She is the kind, treat her with equal kindness." The 15 year old passed the baby to the ginger woman who was saying farewell to her children.