♔ TWO

This chapter is unedited

{2}

TELL ME
ABOUT THE STARS,
YOU WONDERFUL
BOY
✾♢♛♢✾

Averly Malfoy awoke to a blood curdling screaming woman. She jolted awake falling out of bed in the process, scrambling up from the floor grabbing her wand she sprinted out of her bedroom door only too hear sirius shouting at his mothers portrait.

"GET THAT BLOOD TRAITOR OUT OF MY HOUSE THIS INSTANT!" Walburga Black screamed.

"Shut the fuck up! you're a painting! get a life!" Sirius roared back. 

"What the bloody hell Sirius its Two O'clock in the morning!" Averly exclaimed. Sirius turned around with a heated glare.

"She wants me dead A! This women is driving me mad! I'd rather be in Azkaban than with this damn portrait!" Sirius outraged slammed his heel into the wall.

" Stop being dramatic " yelled Averly pushing past him to the portrait that only screamed louder while being approached.  She gripped the sides of the frame ignoring the ear splintering screams and tried ripping it off the wall.

"Don't you think I've tried that?!" snapped an annoyed Sirius. Averly yanked her hands from the frame furiously.

"Fine then figure it out yourself!" above them a loud wail was heard and she glowered at the man "Great! now Cetus is awake! bloody brilliant!" Averly stomped away rubbing at her temples trying to block out the sounds of Sirius fighting with his mother.

Number 12 Grimmauld Place was driving the both of them crazy, it had nothing to do with sirius though;the two had actually gotten on quite well, they understood each other which is something both parties were thankful for, but with the Doxys and Boggarts and Buckbeak's temper tantrums...it just became a little much.

"I'm here Cetus" sighed Averly picking up the handsome baby with tear stained cheeks. "Shhhh, you're okay." Averly said softly trying to lure the baby back to sleep, but he only screamed louder.

Averly Malfoy wasn't really a people person, she got awfully uncomfortable at the thought of comforting people and didn't know a single thing about babies.

But she was trying.
She was trying so hard.

she let her shaky thumb caress his forehead while speaking nervous words too him when the she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Let me try" Sirius said, only then did Averly realize the silence of his mother. At least Kreature was useful for something.