Our First Meeting

Start from the beginning

"No way," A voice came from behind Marinette and she felt her blood run cold. Someone saw her and she felt glued to the pavement below her feet.

"You're Ladybug." The voice sounded older than a kid.

Marinette slowly turned around to see a tall blond male behind her. His pale, blond was tucked tightly behind his ears and held down. Cold, blue eyes now held interest as they stared wide eyed at the girl in front of him. His clothes were ironed and sharp, almost business like to her. She turned to him fully before she opened her mouth to speak.

"Please, don't tell anyone about what you saw!" She pleaded with a furrowed brow.

"I won't, I promise under one condition." He gave a sly smirk and suddenly Marinette regretted staying behind instead of running and showing her face to this possible murder.

"U-Under what condition?" Marinette began to back as she hid Tikki in her purse.

"We'll be friends." He said simply before looking away bashfully.

"Huh? That's it?" Marinette was confused on his behavior.

He had some years on her, so why would an adult want to be friend with a teenager? Well, it could have to do with the fact that she was Ladybug. Bragging right she supposed as she eyed the blond in front of her. He stood nervously as he waited her response. It seemed like time had stopped as Marinette felt the little tap of Tikki's nub into her palm against her purse. She stood up straight as she spoke.