No More Stressin'

5 chapters then I'll premiere Unconditional Chronicles

Enjoy 😘

Aniya Pov

" Hey beautiful snowflakes "

" I missed you'll so much, did you'll miss me and Betty because between me and you'll I think she got a lil' bigger and hubby' so obsessed and I love it "

" I love you too Betty "

" From the last time we talked, now that I think about it you didn't miss out on anything sense then except me and hubby' moving our sons out our bedroom and back to their nursery and Akareeah in her own nursery as well "

" My suspiciousness hasn't grown since but it's still the same, Cicely I thought I could trust yo' ass but I guess I can't, I'm definitely watching you, 72 or not, you try something and I'm coming for you "

-

" Ion' think installin' cameras is necessary Ny " Cayden said walking in their bedroom after checking all their kids together and finishing brakefast after.

Aniya told Cicely it was ok to sleep in

" Cayden your the one that's coming to me about the side eye lust looks Cicely gives you, we install cameras and it'll make things easier for the both of us " Aniya said sitting on the bed while Cayden walked in their walk in closet to get ready for work.

Aniya is coming in later

" It's a invasion of privacy " Cayden said taking off his socks tossing then in the hamper then he removed his tank top.

" Cayden this is our house " Aniya said.

" I know that " Cayden said dropping his sweat pants and boxers at the same time and tossed them in the hamper.

Aniya eyes widened and she bit her lips

Cayden smirked

" Stop starin' at daddy dick " Cayden said grabbed a towel and walked away to the bathroom to shower.

Aniya only had on her silk robe and one of Cayden T shirts underneath along with boy shorts plus fuzzy socks

Aniya let herself fall on the bed landing on her back snd she rubbed her face with her hands but heard the shower running

Aniya felt her body screaming for her husband but mostly her pregnant p*ssy

Aniya got up and walked in the bathroom and jumped up sitting on the bathroom counter letting her legs swing knowing Cayden will be able to hear her

" Cayden I want to know everything that's going on even when I'm not here but how I'm supposed to know if there's nothing to look at instead of going by what someone is saying knowing they could be lying through they teeth, Cayden please this is supposed to be a discussion and we haven't came to a agreement yet, I don't wanna' fight with you but I don't wanna' make this decision alone either, Cay don't make me do it, talk to me and stop shutting me out, I hate it when you do that and it stresses me out, it's funny that you don't want me stressing but you cause' it most of the time " Aniya said.

The shower water stopped and Cayden came out the shower letting the steam out and he just stood there naked while water dripped from his body

" Shit " Aniya said dropping her mouth crossing her legs as tight as she can get them. 

" Fact number one I'm not shuttin' you out so don't try to put this shit on me just cause' I brought it to your attention, fact number two, me stressin' you out most of the time is a lie, last time I checked you be stressin' yo' damn self out bein' suspicious over nothin', that's you not me, fact number three, Ny do what the hell you want just get off my back with puttin' cameras up and shit, if you wanna' put them up then do that, can I get peace and quiet while I get ready for work please " Cayden said.

Aniya's lip quivered

" Yeah, sorry I irritated you " Aniya said getting off the counter and grabbed Cayden towel that the as sitting next to her the whole time.

She handed it over and walked out looking depressed

" Damn Ny what I do now " Cayden said.

Aniya sighed

" Just get ready for work, I'm going to sleep " Aniya said taking off her robe dropping it on the floor then slipped off her boy shorts to make herself more comfortable and let her p*ssy breath.

Aniya crawled in the bed getting under the covers while Cayden walked towards her with a towel wrapped around his waist and water still dripping from his body

Cayden sat on the bed and sat on the towel as well

" Ny what I say wrong " Cayden said rubbing her free arm and Aniya covered it with the covers.

Aniya started crying

" I'm sorry I keep irritating you, I just want you to listen to me but everytime you do after a while it's like you get irritated " Aniya said.

" Come mere' "  Cayden said pulling her out from under the covers and her layed her on his lap like she was a baby.

Aniya cuddled and wrapped her arms around his waist

" I only get irritated when you make a big deal out of nothin' and blow things out of proportion now cut this attitude out " Cayden said.

Aniya smiled and Cayden wiped her tears away then layed her down on the bed on her back

Aniya smirked letting him take off his T shirt exposing her naked body and Aniya snatched his towel off

" Do not wrap yo' legs around my waist, just relax and lie there " Cayden said giving her a peck sliding his dick inside her walls and Aniya moaned arching her back picking up her thighs bending them at the knees.

Cayden pressed his body against her beginning to thrust slow and deep making love to her

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH' SHIT " Aniya screamed while Cayden groaned sitting his arms on both sides of her head and his hands was in a fist until Aniya grabbed them locking fingers.

" Screw this " Cayden groaned flipping them over and brought his wife body up by her waist and pounded her back down earning a daddy scream from her lips. 

" Scream my name, oh' shit scream my name Ny " Cayden groaned.

" OOOOOOOOH' MYYYYYYYYYY' GOOOOOOOOD', DAAAAAAAAADDY' " Aniya screamed cumming and Cayden cam' behind her.

" No More Stressin' " Cayden groaned and Aniya wiped the last of her tears away nodding her head meaning yes and Cayden pulled her head down bringing it to his by the back of his head and kissed her lips.

Aniya kissed back and pulled away hopping off

" Go to sleep " Cayden said getting up to get ready for work and Aniya just got under the covers naked and seconds later her soft snores entered the room.

Let's see where No More Stressin' gets us