Hello~ this is my first wattpad story so sorry if its bad. I based this story off an amv i saw on vine. This is the link if you want to check it out https://vine.co/v/iwBdinlMbYl but enough talking lets begin the story! p.s READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE READING THE STORY

Hinata just got finished putting volleyballs away after morning's practice and was rushing to put on his regular school clothes.      "Kageyama, wait for me!" Hinata shouted in a cheerful tone.
Kageyama heard Hinata but ignored him and kept walking. Hinata who only had his shirt half way on ran over to Kageyama and jumped in front of him. "Did you hear me? I said wait up!" When Hinata got a look at Kageyama's face, he noticed he looked distressed.

"Hey, whats wrong?" Hinata asked concered. Kageyama changed his face immediately and answered "Nothing, dumbass!"

He was obviously lying.

"Hm...okay." Hinata said but deep down he knew something must've been wrong. by the time Hinata had took his eyes off Kageyama to put on his shirt, Kageyama was already gone.

Hinata and Kageyama always walked to class together after morning practice. Hinata didnt understand why Kageyama didnt want to today and he honestly felt a little hurt.

After Hinata got finished putting on his regular clothes he walked walked inside the school hallways. As he was nearing his classroom he heard a voice from around the corner that sounded like Kageyama's. He also heard another voice. A guys? Hinata walked towards the two voices and hid himself against the wall. He took a peek and saw the back of Kageyama's head. He also saw the front of an unfamiliar face that had red hair and eyes that matched it. Hinata ran out of his hiding spot and bombarded Kageyama.

"Why did you leave me!?" Hinata shouted. All Kageyama did was make a tch sound and start walking away. "Hey! dont ignore me!" Hinata grabbed a hold of Kageyama's wrist but was immediately rejected and pushed to the ground. Kageyama glared down at Hinata angerly with a hint of despair. "JUST STAY AWAY!" Kageyama's voice boomed through the hallway, causing everyone to stare. Kageyama's heart was pounding and his vision became blurry but he didnt know why. He put his hand to his eye. Tears? Hinata just sat on the floor, shocked to see his friend crying.

Hinata got up and walked towards Kageyama "Kageyama I-"

Kageyama took a step back and put his hand to his fast beating heart "didnt you hear me? I said stay away..." Kageyama turned around and started running away, leaving Hinata broken and alone with these feelings of love he didnt know what to do with.

a/n
Im sorry that this chapter is short i might make a longer one next chapter who knows?