Chapter7 Happy

Chapter 7

Happy

Alejandro woke up with a jolt when the annoying doorbell of his penthouse keep on ringing. He got off the bed without bothering to put something on except his boxers.

He opened the door. And guess who “You? Rico what are you doing here?”

“We need to talk.” He said

“Go Away I’m done, you can keep the locket...”

Rico stared at me, and tears starts to well on the kids eyes then he hug me. “Please...Yankee...Help me...”

There’s a strange feeling going on inside of him but he can’t tell...He release himself from the boys hug and looks at him straight in the eyes. “Rico...I want to but I also have a life, I hope you understand, you’re a good boy for the very short time I know you I know you are, but dating your Mother? This will not be a life I choose for me, so no. But, we can stay as friends, I can help you with other things but that.”

He look down sad but nods. “Thank you...Alejandro I have to go...I have school tomorrow. Bye Yankee see you around.” Rico said in a sad tone and walked away.

Alejandro goes back to bed and slept.

Rico goes back to the house and sees his Mommy, Uncle Yuri and...Racine. his mom smiled. “Rico join us?”

He shook his head. “I’m tired I must go to bed.” He didn’t wait for his mom’s response and heat to his bedroom. He sat on the bed.

He’s hopeless, Racine’s here and already engaged to his Mom and Yankee don’t wanna interfere. He don’t trust Racine he will just hurt his mom, only if he can live longer he can protect her but he’ll only live for a few years and will leave his mom in the hands of Racine.

He felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet bowl, he saw what he threw up and quickly dials Aunt Bryn’s number but if he tell her she will just tell his mom about it.

When Racine left Rico get out of his room and sees his mom doing the dishes...humming, she seem happy. Rico knows his health is getting weaker every day, if his Mom discovers she will postpone the wedding and take care of him she will be unhappy and he doesn’t want that.

His Mom saw him and smiles. “Hi baby, Uncle Yuri went to bed early so I’m the one doing this. how are you?”

Rico fakes his smile. “I’m good I just stayed in the bedroom to think.” He said as he sit on the kitchen counter.”

“Really? About?”

He exhales. “About you, that I will accept your decsision on marrying Racine...I mean Uncle Eric.”

She turns and looks at him with happiness. “Really?” she hugs him. “Thank you, you don’t how that makes me happy. I promise even though I marry him I will still put you first cause you are the most important in my life.”

He laughs. “You better or I will stop the wedding.”

She laughed. He’s right  that will make mommy happy.