Chapter 12: The Save.

Hey readers last chapter. (Sobs) but there is a afterward chapter next the last thing to this story. I hope you like it. ♡

Distant galloping was heard in the distance getting closer and closer. Agatha didn't budge, she figured it was the carriage. Gaige knew who it was, he stood up and grabbed his knife, he sheathed it in the back of his belt. The galloping stopped. "Agatha? AGATHA!" Tedros yelled as he got off the horse. "Why is she doing that!" He exclaimed walking faster to her. "Hold it, Prince. She's mine. Remember!" He pushed Tedros back. Tedros stood in shock at what he just did. "Why can't I see her?" Tedros asked. "I know, and I have proof that the signatures are FAKE! There for she's min-" he stopped as he heard her sobs. "AGATHA! OH MY GOD! AGATHA WHAT'S WRONG!" Tedros screamed. Agatha noticed it was Tedros. She sat up out of her ball. Her back was facing him.

"Tedros?" Agatha wanted to know for sure. "Yes Agatha we're leaving now. What's wrong?" He asked walking closer. Agatha turned around, her hand still holding the cut. Tedros saw the blood on in her dress and hand. "AGATHA! OH MY GOD!" He ran as fast as he could. He slid to his knees, and held Agatha's hand that was covering her cut. Tedros moved Agatha's hand revealing the cut. "OH MY GOD! He ripped a piece of his shirt off, and gave it to her to hold over the cut. "How did this happe-" he suddenly knew.

"GAIGE! HOW DARE YOU HURT HER! YOU HURT ROYALTY! YOU HURT AGATHA!" Tedros said speed walking towards him. He stood in front of him. "We love each other." Gaige said. "She doesn't love you. She loves me. She would never love somebody who would hurt her." Tedros said. "You tried to kill her before! Hmmm... let's see... First year, snow ball! Instead of the ball there was a war. She tried to help Sophie. You shot a arrow at her heart! Sophie was the real hero! She would have died! You would have killed her!" Gaige reminded him.

"What about emotionally? You left her when you were with the League of Thirteen, because she said what she thought you needed when she was mad. You left her alone. Lonely. Well, she never told you but it said in the book, she wanted to have Sophie back, and you to not be with her. She never thought you would understand. She didn't like you." Gaige said. Tedros was shocked, but he brushed it off his shoulder. "Like you said, DID." Tedros replied walking towards Agatha again.

He bent over and picked up Agatha, because she lost a lot of blood so she was weak, and she wasn't well. Carrying her like a bride, he headed towards the horse. He put Agatha on the horse. He was about to put his foot in the foot part of the saddle, when a ripping pain flew into his left shoulder blade. Tedros let out a loud scream. Tedros turned to face Gaige with his knife in his hand. Tedros unsheathed Excalibur. The boys were now fighting about their one true prize. Agatha.

"She's not yours, the signature is FAKE!" Tedros boomed. "But her heart is mine." Gaige responded to the comment. Gaige charges and swung his knife at Tedros' neck. Tedros blocked the knife and kicked Gaige. The battle has officially started. " Oh, come on. A KICK! So pre-school!" Gaige said. "Then you should have seen it coming." Tedros faked a attack to make Gaige jump. "I should have, but I thought you would fight according to your age." Gaige hissed. The boys exchanged attacks, comments, insults, and injuries. By the end of the match Tedros had 5 cuts. 1 on the shoulder blade. 2 on his arms, and 2 on his torso. Gaige on the other hand had more. "I don't want to hurt you." Tedros said.

"Hurt me? I want to hurt you! Did you know in the carriage. You weren't there. She was all over me. She said you were stuck up. OH! And here's the best part! Our thighs touched first, just sitting next to each other. Then we both leaned in. She was mesmerized. She leaned in for the kiss, free will. We felt each others warm breaths. Our lips brushed and I felt her warmth, her love once ment for you." He ran and tried to stab Tedros. Tedros was unprepared. He was waiting for his defeat. "Gaige I love you!" Agatha said using her remaining strength she had left. Gaige stopped and smiled at her. Tedros slashed him in the chest. "I'm sorry." Tedros said as Gaige fell.

Tedros got on the saddle. Agatha passed out. "Agatha? Agatha. Wake up please." Tedros said trying to wake her up. "I'm up. Tedros? Are you ok?" Agatha asked worried. "I'm fine. Before we go to the castle I gotta tell you something important." Agatha was confused so she asked, "what?" A voice broke in before Tedros could say anything. "I love you!" Gaige grabbed Agatha's barefoot and pulled.

Agatha screamed as she was going to fall into the hands of her insane admirer. Tedros grabbed Agatha's waist. Tedros' grip loosened. He grabbed Agatha's arms now. Holding her in one hand, he once again unsheathed Excalibur and said, "I love you Agatha." And swung. He killed Gaige for sure. Sheathed Excalibur and took off to the castle. Agatha's arms around her Prince. "Don't ever love someone else other than me. Don't even let another man touch you." Tedros said seriously worried. "I promise, I won't. You have to promise too though." She said. "I promise," Tedros said.

Two Weeks Later

"I will" Tedros said. When it came to the time to also say I do, Agatha said, "I do." Time had passed, Agatha and Tedros said what they had too. "You may now kiss the bride." The priest said. "Finally," Tedros said. Agatha laughed. They leaned in and kissed. When they parted everyone cheered. The whole world was different now. The air much lighter. Not a care in the world. Happily Ever After! But not the End. Never the End.

♡Hey readers last chapter. Sad, happy, all those mixed emotions in it this time. One last post remember. "Afterward" it will be coming soon. I hope you like it. Thx, BYE! :( :) :P ♡