Chapter 7: Back On!

Two days later

Agatha has fully healed and was walking fine. She still hadn't talked to Sophie though. "Aggie! I had to see for myself that you were back to normal!" Sophie said as she burst through the doors. "Sophie, why?" Agatha asked facing the shocked girl. Sophie's face swelled and was now setting out a sad and unforgivable vibe. "Aggie...I..." Sophie said now looking down at her hands. "Sophie. You lied! You said you didn't love him anymore! You said you were way out of his league!" Agatha said now trying to look into Sophie's eyes. "I... I'm sorry! I'm over him now." Sophie looked up to see Agatha's stone cold eyes. Stabbing into her like a butter knife. Sophie being tortured under Agatha's glare slowly had to keep looking. "That's what you said last time! How am I supposed to believe that?" Agatha's voice now rough.

"I promise !" Sophie said in reply. Agatha laughed deviously and said, "You promise? Ha, that's worth nothing anymore Sophie." Now Agatha's words were stabbing into her. Agatha's glare and words were attacking Sophie so much, it was almost time for Sophie's death. "I know! I'm not expecting you too, just forgive me on the spot." Sophie said. "Forgive you on the spot! After the... The ummm... the... thingamajig... thingy!" Agatha said. Sophie started giggling. Agatha's stare softened, and fully broke as she laughed. "Oh Sophie. How am I supposed to be mad at you, when I know you're telling the full truth now." Sophie laughed and answered, "with a hug?" Agatha and Sophie leaned on for a hug and were fine now.

------------Two Hours Later------------

"Agatha? I have a question for you." Tedros called. "I do too." Her words replied in a soft and gentle way. She walked in front of Tedros, "Agatha -" Agatha screamed a "hey" and Tedros went quiet. "What?" Tedros finally had the courage to say. "I thought it was 'ladies first' which means I ask first." She smiled. Tedros put his hands up in a surrender. "Ok! Take the floor my queen!" Tedros said. "Finally! Geash!" She laughed. "I wanted to ask. When is our wedding day now?" Tedros was in shock. "I was gonna ask you the same question." Agatha took his hands and started rubbing them. "I know you are King. I know you had your coronation Tedros." He turned ghost white.

"Agatha -". "It's ok! I wanted you to do it!" She laughed as Tedros started getting colour back to his cheeks. "I know we were both supposed to get married an coronated together. Then they made me! They said it'd be a impossible task to cancel." Tedros said. "I understand. You still haven't answered my question yet." She was now talking in a rosy sweeter voice again. "How about...now." Agatha laughed hard. "It's not a joke. Everything's ready it starts in a hour. See you walking down the aisle. Bye!" He called as he walked out of the door leaving her shocked. "Oh," he opened the door again and peeled his head through. "It's gonna be in the ball room. Oops! Sorry! Master ball room. Silly me! Tedros once again slipped his head out leaving her in shock.

♡ Ohhhh Tedros what were you thinking? A girl needs to know a lot of time before it. A HOUR isn't enough! Tedros, Tedros, Tedros. Lol, well I hope you likes it. Please comment and vote. THX, BYE! :) :P ♡