Chapter.14 The Unexpected Visitor.

OK some of you may be confused by some characters and expressions used for the characters. But I will explain

King Obscurum - King of the night. He is sometimes referred to as the son of Jabmon or more powerful than Jabmon himself. Jabmon is his father. His father was powerful but Obscurum through the training of his father became more powerful than Jabmon. He is in charge of the Moon, comets, meteorites, constellations and asteroids. He is Luna , Cadance and Celestial's father.

Queen Lux - Queen of the Day. She is not as powerful as Obscurum but she is in charge of many things. She is in charge of the painting of the sunrise and sunset, the seasons, the galaxies, rainbows and anything to do with the sun. She is Luna, Cadance and Celestial's mother. They once represented the elements of Harmony but they were passed on to their daughters.

Princess Celestial - Princess of the day. Usually she would be awake during the day and sleep during the night but this is folklore as she is awake almost till late in the night. She represents the Elements of Generosity and Magic.

Princess Cadance - Princess of Love and Crystal Magic. She may not be the most important princess but she still plays an important role  as she spreads love all over Equestria. She represents the Elements of Loyalty and Kindness.

Princess Luna - Princess of the night. She would usually sleep during the day and stay awake all night. In the story this is not so. She  is the youngest and has to raise the Moon. She is also Prince Sombra's wife. She represents the Elements of Laughter and Honesty.

King Malum- He is the evil king of the Outsiders. He has powerful dark magic. First however, he was defeated by King Obscurum and Queen Lux by use of the Elements of Harmony.Then he was defeated by Princess Luna and Prince Sombra by the power of their love. He was turned to Crystal then broke to pieces. His horn survived and found itself a new apprentice.

Prince Sombra - He is King Malum's son. Although in the story he changes from bad to good, his horn also changes. He can still do Dark Magic but is learning to use proper magic as the castle is influenced by the Crystals of Life.

Sweetie-Belle - Sombra's sister. Although she is officially a princess but she doesn't consider herself to be one. She is also known as Bony or Bon- Bon.

Cheerlie - Sweetie-Belle' s friend. My version of Pinkie-Pie

Scootaloo -Sweetie-Belle friend. My version of Rainbow Dash

Applebloom -Sweetie-Belle' s friend. My version of Applejack

Lyra - Sweetie-Belle friend My version of Fluttershy.

Lavender- Sweetie-Belle friend.  My version of Rarity.

if you are still confused leave a comment  and I will explain.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Two Months after the Canterlot Wedding.......

Luna and Sombra were walking in town.

"Pssh!" said a sound.

"Did you say something Sombra?" asked Luna. Sombra's horn had changed to a normal horn forever after the spell at the wedding.