Chapter.11-An Argument With King Obscurum.

Luna landed safely in the dark hallway. She snuck past the guards. She remembered that he  room was the third on the left.

"Hey Everyone. Guess what happened.?" exclaimed Luna.

"Yeah, I have a good idea."agreed a familiar voice. Yes it was King Obscurum and he clearly wasn't in a good mood.

"I knew it was the room on the left. Oh shoot I took the third on the right. Cheese it!" reasoned Luna.

"Yes, where were you Luna.?" asked King Obscurum. He was coming quite close. Luna knew she was in for a tongue lashing.

"Um, nowhere" said Luna shrugging her shoulders.

"Don't play dumb Luna. I'm the king of the night. I knew you weren't at home. So where were you." demanded King Obscurum.

Luna hung her head in shame but she  couldn't tell her father. She rather die than tell him.

"As I said I was nowhere." said Luna.

"Where did you get that lily your mane?" asked Obscurum.

"Um should I tell you the truth or the lie," asked Luna.

"You were out with Sombra weren't you," demanded King Obscurum.

"Yeah. Got a problem with that." complained Luna.

"Yes I do." also complained King Obscurum.

"You're just so frustrating. You are not even thankful that Sombra saved my life." declared Luna.

"Yes I am but I specifically told you not to talk to him."said a pretty infuriated Obscurum.

"Oh, if you are upset. then I got news. Sombra asked me to marry me and I said yes." declared Luna without any fear.

"You did what?" yelled a pretty upset Obscurum. His hair was on fire. Luna had never seen her father this upset. He stamped his hoof causing the whole of Equestria to fall in a 10 degree earthquake.

"Uh, Obscurum?!" yelled Queen Lux. She was very worried about him.

"Quiet Woman," yelled King Obscurum.

"Dad why are you so upset?" asked Luna. At this point she was very scared.

"Honey don't make the same mistake you made with  Celestial," reasoned Queen Lux.

"No dear, this one is different. this is Malum's son." reasoned King Obscurum.

"Dad, he doesn't want to do the plan." reasoned Luna.

"What plan?" asked King Obscurum.

"I don't know but he said be doesn't want to do it because he loves me." reasoned Luna. You could see that Obscurum had calmed down.

"Guards," shouted King Obscurum.

"Yes sir" responded the guard.

"Bring Sombra to me." said Obscurum.

"Yes sir" responded the guard. Two seconds later Sombra
was brought to him. He looked worried because he saw the expression on Luna's face.

"What was the plan?" asked King Obscurum

"Sir, to gain your trust then execute you." answered Sombra.

"Do you want to do the plan?" asked King Obscurum.

"At first Yes sir but after meeting Luna my heart and mind were reformed and I found love hence I don't want to continue in this plan." responded Sombra.

Obscurum started to smile. Luna felt happy.

"This is going to be the biggest Canterlot Wedding their ever was!" shouted King Obscurum.

"I know you were watching Celestial and Cadance so just come out." said Queen Lux.

Basically everyone was happy..