Chapter 7. The History of Celestial

"Come Luna let me tell you our history," said Celestial. Luna came closer because she always loved to hear Celestial's stories. However this story explained why King Obscurum  didn't allow her to talk to Sombra.

"When I was just a filly.....  25 yrs ago." started Celestial.

Celestial's  POV.

Mother and father took the throne and started to rule Equestria. Soon after a race called draconequus raged war on Equestria. This was the only war where the outsiders and Equestrians worked together. The draconequus killed  all the alicorns expect mother  and father.

( ok I know you must be like What the ## is a draconequus. Please if you want to see one please to mlp wiki , type Discord and you will know.)

However, a baby draconequus was left under a shrub an  did not know that his parents had died. I went for a walk into the Everfree Forest and heard a wailing sound.

I found a draconequus waiting under a Bush. However I jumped back in fear. I have never seen a creature like that.

"What are you doing here pony?" asked Discord.

"Nothing Really. Where are your parents?" I asked.

" The truth is I don't know." sadly replied Discord.

"My name is Celestial," said the almost excited filly.

"My name is Discord," replied the uncertain draconequus.

" Are you thirsty?" I asked.

" Yes i am." answered Discord. They reached at a lake that was crystal clear.

" Is it safe?" asked  the worried Discord. During the war it was very unsafe to eat food and to drink water.

" Sure it is very safe." answered Celestial.

"Hey I have an idea. You can come to live with me in the palace." declared Celestial. Discord spit the water out of His mouth and nearly choked.

"You're serious right?" asked Discord. We went to the palace but I told Discord to hide in the hedge. I told Mother and father who were at the garden table having tea.

"Mom,Dad I met a new friend in the woods." I excitedly said in my little squeaky voice.

" Sure we would like to meet him," said Queen Lux.

" Come on out Discord!" yelled Celestial

"Discord ?!" said both parents in unison. As sound as you see Discord came out of the hedge, Mother and Father instantly got defensive. Mother protect me while father jumped ahead and started growling.

"Wait Mother actually got defensive?" asked Luna in pure curiosity. To her Mother was actually the kindest and sweetest mare around.

" Yes now back to my story," declared Celestial.

I ran ahead of Dad and stood in his way.

" Daddy what's going on?" I asked.

" This draconequus must not be here,".growled Dad in sheer anger.

" But Dad he's my friend," protested Celestial.

"He is.." asked both parents in unison almost surprised.

"I am.." replied Discord. He was almost most uncertain too.

Mother and Father allowed him to stay at the castle only if he promises not to go insane. He agreed. Over time mother and father started to trust Discord. However one day, he went too far...

" Mother can Discord and I go camping?" asked Celestial.

"Sure why not?" answered Queen Lux.

" Mom can I come too?" also asked young Cadance.

" No you have studying to do." answered King Obscurum. " Just be careful, There's a draft going around."

" Thanks Mom, Thanks Dad." said the elated Celestial. Discord was happy too. He could finally tell Celestial what he really thought about her.

AT THE CAMP SITE.

"Oh Discord, isn't tonight beautiful." said Celestial in awe.

"Of course but not as beautiful as you." said Discord very absent mindly.

" Oh Discord." chuckled Celestial. She then gave him a little kiss on the cheek. It was the start of a beautiful relationship. However, an evil thought passed through Discord's mind. Celestial tried to reason with him but to no use.

Cadance's  POV

He went insane and took the throne by force. Mother and Father had to use the elements of Harmony. They turned him to stone and as long g as they were connected to the elements of Harmony Discord stayed as stone. Celestial was heart broken she wept for days and days. However after mother and father sat down to discuss with her why they had to do this. She understood.

" Wow Celestial, I did not know  about Discord " said Luna.

"That's because it was a royal secret."

"And also, all this happened when I was 12." said Celestial.

( Ok people. Alicorns tend to age very slowly. So when Luna was born Celestial was actually 600 years old meaning Celestial was between the ages of 100-120 yrs old when this happened. So to put it in human yrs you divide by one hundred.)

"Now time for my story," declared Cadance.