the truth

Later that night hermione burst through.

"Do you think that they can come here now that harry knows?" She asked me hurriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine with it why?" I asked.

"Because I think they fallowed me." Hermione said.

"Well they are here. Looking around." I said.

"How did you know?" Harry asked.

"Because I can see you." I said.

He took off his invisibility cloak and walked over to me.

"So you protected me every time?" Ha asked.

"Yes, now everyone hold on to me we are going to the end of the year feast." I said and the all came to me I teleported and they came with me and they all sat down I sat down next to harry and the feast began.

"Thank you, thank you, I would like to say thank you to lily potter for saving her brother and harry for fighting, and I would like to say, yes the rumors are true valdemort has returned, let the feast begin." Dumbledor finished and sat down. The feast had begun and harry, ron, hermione, and I visited sirius we talked and talked and talked than harry, ron, and hermione had to leave to go back home.

The end,

Hope you guys liked it don't forget to vote and credit goes to j.k. Rowling because I only made up Harry's twin, lily, thank you.