the next day

-Hermione's pov-

"I know it might sound weird but I was in the air I fell off my broom and some one caught me I looked up and sall someone with red hair that looked like my mum but she had my eyes and my hair." Harry said.

"You mean this color?" Ron said holding up a price of hair. "Someone was under the table when you got chosen Hermione liked her."

"Yeah that is the exact color. But when she caught me she put her finger to her lip as in for me not to tell anyone." Harry said "than I sall her walking with Hermione they were talking about what had just happens in the air as if I new but once I got close to see she ran and disappeared.

They both looked at me with a questioning look I wish I was not their. Than I looked in the fire I sall lily she came towards me.

"That's her." Harry whispered to ron. I disappeared with her than we were in a cave.

"Were are we?" I asked.

-Lily's pov-

"You are in my home lily you need to worn me next time." Sirius said to me.

"Sorry." I said.

"Who is that wait I remember his voice..." Hermione said.

"Well you should I mean you helped save me from azkaban." Sirius said.

"Sirius?" Hermione asked.

"Yes it is sirius and every time that you were hear I was hear." I said.

"Also about my powers I took a personality test and hear are my answers,

'Lily Rose Potter,

Strongest wizard their is,

Can read minds,

Has every power their is,

Is Harry Potters real Godparent (only because she was only born to protect him)

Known to goblins, Giants, and fairy/angles as their queen.

Can talk to the dead and living.

Is the owner of every single wizard related things,

Can do anything you can think of ( word of advice she can not touch water!).'

"And that's the truth I am her godparent but since harry doesn't know she exists I am his 2 guardian also what happens with water as you said?" Sirius asked.

"Nothing also I can turn into anything and I hate water, and ron knows me but I told him my name was Elizabeth zilth and I had brown hair and green eyes." I said.

"But what happens when you touch water?" Hermione asked.

"Well I have 15 seconds to get to the ocean or else I turn into a secret that no one knows about!" I said.

"I deserve to know I am your god parent hermione hold inter her make it to wear she can not teleport!" Sirius said.

"Know I need to watch harry and it takes me 2 minutes to..." I said as I sot hit with water!" Dry! Why do you need to know unbalanced." I yelled as I fell to the floor I had an blue tail and well my hair was wet and tied into a bun than I took out my hand and squeezed it into a fist at my mermaid toil and steam started to rise before anyone could see my tail. " but her in the puddle!" Sir I use yelled and then the steam cleared and they sall.

"Awe your just a mermaid I thought it would be something else!" Sirius's said.

"Well how about this..." I said as I took my hand and got water I made a bubble out of it than through it at them "is that better!?" I yelled. Than I dried up and turned back to normal.

"Well I should call you in hear a lot more Hermione take the spell off her and how did you get dry?" Serious asked. With that Hermione took the spell off of me and left.

"Sirius this might burn I have to do it every time I get wet and you don't seem to have a towel sooo.." I said making my fist a ball and then all sorts of steam coming off of sirius.

"Owe that burns also yes I know your secret yes!" Sirius yelled while dancing all around than he turned into his dog and was holding a leash than I turned into a puppy version and started playing tug swore with him but right then Hermione walked in and said "they forced me they wanted to see sirius I did not tell them about you!" She whispered but I did not hear her me and sirius were in a deep game of tug-of-war and than harry and ron walked in and we were still in a tug of war match.

"Sirius?" Harry asked we both turned forward and dropped the rope than I ran to Hermione she got the hint and was about to pick me up she was still wet.

'Go outside' I said in her mind.

She did so I got the water off of her.

"Okay just say I am your new puppy lily and I love playing guy of war with Sirius's oh and tell them that I hand out with them in the griffandor commands I was always shy!" I said turning into a puppy.