Prologue

This is my fan fiction on the ABC series Once upon a time and I just want to say that I don't own the characters exept for Carrie. You don't need to watch the show, but some things will be easier.  I hope you enjoy my story!

Prologue

I’ve never believed in fate.

But on the other hand I’ve never believed in the many total crazy things I’ve seen in the last couple of weeks. And then I refuse to believe in faith of all things?

But the only thought crossing my mind is: why me?

There are so many things I want to ask. What do I have to do? What is the right thing to do? Especially why?

Because honestly, I have no idea. Everything is a blur right now and I know the person standing in frond of me is not going to provide me any answers. I know he will only give me info when he feels like it, when he decides I can know it.

So for now the only thing I can possibly do is not to ask questions. The only thing I will do is giving him the attitude. But when I try to say something I can’t think of anything to say.

I realize this is the first time in my life I’m speechless. The first time I have no idea what to say or what to think.

And because I have nothing to say to him, I close my mouth again.

Great attitude…

But then again I can’t forget the person standing at my side. The person who will help me find the answers to my questions and who will help me make my decision. And I’m really sure he would support me what ever decision I make.

But at this point it doesn’t make me feel better. Because I don’t want to make these kind of decisions. I don’t want to be responsible, I’ve never been that kind of person. All I want is to leave this bloody place and go home with the person standing by my side. I want to go home, build up a new life, trying to forget all of this.

That is all I wanted. Because I know that can’t possibly happen. The least I can do is try to do the right thing and I know what that is. But that doesn’t mean it is going to be easy.

I decide I don’t need any answers.

Maybe I’ve never believed in faith, but I do believe that you can do anything as long as you believe. And maybe I have to start believe in faith, because some things can hardly be a coincidence.

Maybe I have to change a lot of things if I ever get out of here alive…